Problem with add-ons Fifa 18 preorder

Discus and support Problem with add-ons Fifa 18 preorder in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered the icon edition of Fifa 18 and it is saying the add-ons are installed but they are not showing up on my game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE BEAST BABY1, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Problem with add-ons Fifa 18 preorder

I preordered the icon edition of Fifa 18 and it is saying the add-ons are installed but they are not showing up on my game.

:)

THE BEAST BABY1, Sep 27, 2017
  2. Cancellation of a preorder

I want cancel my preorder of Fifa 18 standart edition because I would like preorder Fifa 18 Ronaldo edition.

AceCrocodile3, Sep 27, 2017
  3. FIFA 18

How do I transfer add-ons to the game FIFA 18 to my son's account (he was added to my family) if I did not use them?

АлексейЯнковенко, Sep 27, 2017
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

DominumStige, Sep 27, 2017
  5. DominumStige Win User

6. OK Fowl Win User

Pre order code not yet recieved

Have you preordered FIFA 18? Sign into https://account.microsoft.com to make sure your billing info is up-to-date.
  7. theborgis Win User

EA Access Code for FIFA 16 Super Deluxe not received

Same for me

Hello, I preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition on September 18, and still have not received the code for EA access.
  8. АлексейЯнк Win User

activate FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition

How do I transfer add-ons to the game FIFA 18 to my son's account (he was added to my family) if I did not use them?
  9. xXLiAMNUFCXx Win User

FIFA 18 Online Error

try re downloading fifa i had the same problem. delete fifa 18 then reinstall
Thema:

1. Problem with add-ons Fifa 18 preorder - Similar Threads - Problem add ons

2. Xbox 360 add on problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 add on problem: So recently i’ve gotten a xbox 360 so i can play the transformers games again as they were a big part of my childhood and i felt nostalgic so i borrowed a copy of transformers war for cybertron...
  3. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  4. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem: I have purchased a season pass for Odyssey and it's been working ever since the first add-on came out, but recently when I try to play at my house (has terrible wifi but generally isn't a problem...
  5. Problem with the game HITMAN (2016/2017) and the Game of the year Upgrade ADD-ON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the game HITMAN (2016/2017) and the Game of the year Upgrade ADD-ON: Hello, I recently bought Hitman - Game Of The Year and Hitman - Game Of The Year UPGRADE. The last one contains Legacy missions, the Requiem Pack, but none of those is actually there on the...
  6. Problem with Frozen: Free Fall Snowball Fight Add-On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Frozen: Free Fall Snowball Fight Add-On: Hello, yesterday I brought the Queen Elsa Add-On of Frozen Free Fall Snowball Fight for my younger brother, he was very excited, but we can't play as Elsa, it's locked and when I want to choose...
  7. Destiny Add-On problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Add-On problem: For some reason it's not allowing me to buy the expansion for Destiney, please help. ad3773ba-b26d-4a1d-8dcb-7103004aad12
  8. Add Games with Gold problem. Add on x360, invisible on oneS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Games with Gold problem. Add on x360, invisible on oneS.: Hello, I recently switch from my Xbox 360 to Xbox One S. Over the lifetime of the x360 was adding to the library of games, games on Xbox One t,hink that in the near future buying it. After the...
  9. Problem Downloading Game Add-On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem Downloading Game Add-On: Just bought a $50 gift card for Xbox one. Used the code, the $50 was transferred to my account. Went to go purchase just the Fallout 4 Season pass. Didn't want the bundle pack. Confirmed my...
  10. I have a problem with every time I try to add a friend on xbox live it says can not be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with every time I try to add a friend on xbox live it says can not be ...: I have a problem with every time I try to add a friend on xbox live it says can not be completed at this time 7fbe6d7f-8bef-40b0-a598-e2042b71124c