Problem with achievements on emulator xbox 360

Discus and support Problem with achievements on emulator xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. When I check my gamerscore on the XBox 360 emulator (by pressing start + back) My gamerscore has increased accordingly. When I go to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mozgom, Aug 7, 2018.

1. mozgom
    mozgom Guest

Hello. When I check my gamerscore on the XBox 360 emulator (by pressing start + back) My gamerscore has increased accordingly. When I go to my achievements via the emulator it says I have none unlocked, until I actually click the game and it shows the ones
    I've unlocked HAVE actually unlocked.

I know about xbox problems live July 31. My achievements broke down on July 1 for my region. For the United States - July 31.

Deleting profile and cleaning the cache does not help.

Game Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

Achievements "Halfway Home" and "Sssave The Universsse!"

I wrote in support chat, they ruled on the support forum "Xbox Rewards". Support "Xbox Rewards" redirected to "Xbox Games and Apps".

When I finally get help from the people responsible for achievements?

:)

mozgom, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    problem with the achievements on emulator xbox 360

Since this is not a Rewards program issue, Rewards support will not be able to assist. You may want to try posting in the Games and Apps forum for advice. If you want to speak to support you would need to contact them directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in
    the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Aug 7, 2018
  3. mozgom
    mozgom Guest

When will support give an answer?

mozgom, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Just to clarify, you're playing Backwards compatible (Xbox 360) games on your Xbox One correct?

Tormaz, Aug 7, 2018
  5. mozgom
    mozgom Guest
    In this game yes.

mozgom, Aug 7, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Does it show that you're signed in to Xbox live from the Xbox 360 menu? Do the achievements show that they were completed, but do not include timestamp?

Tormaz, Aug 7, 2018
  7. mozgom
    mozgom Guest
    include timestamp

Finally synchronized emulator Xbox 360, now the achievements are again blocked. Now they are rediscovered and only in a new game, it's long but at least something.

The topic can be closed.

mozgom, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Tormaz Win User

In this game yes.
    Does it show that you're signed in to Xbox live from the Xbox 360 menu? Do the achievements show that they were completed, but do not include timestamp?
  9. mozgom Win User

When will support give an answer?
  10. mozgom Win User

In this game yes.

include timestamp

Finally synchronized emulator Xbox 360, now the achievements are again blocked. Now they are rediscovered and only in a new game, it's long but at least something.

The topic can be closed.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Since this is not a Rewards program issue, Rewards support will not be able to assist. You may want to try posting in the Games and Apps forum for advice. If you want to speak to support you would need to contact them directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in
    the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  12. Tormaz Win User

Just to clarify, you're playing Backwards compatible (Xbox 360) games on your Xbox One correct?
Thema:

1. Problem with achievements on emulator xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Problem achievements emulator

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. Problem displaying achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem displaying achievements: Hello, I have a display problem in my notifications bar, it no longer displays my new achievements it leaves me the old achievements that I have unlocked a little while ago, it's since I finished...
  5. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  6. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55
  7. Problems with Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Achievements: Hi Why is it that when you do an achievement know they pop but don't register on your total gamer score or give you 5 points for getting an achievement in a game pass game. Is this an issue on...
  8. Is any one having problems with achievements not working and therefore not counting towards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is any one having problems with achievements not working and therefore not counting towards...: This problem has been on and off for a while now. But has not worked since Monday Australian time for either my account or my wife's account. Tried all the usual things such as hard reset etc and...
  9. The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead: Going through the first season of The Walking Dead, I ran into a problem when I completed an episode but didn't get an achievement. This was with several episodes in the game. I followed the...
  10. Problem with achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with achievements: Hi! Have some problems with achievements (sometimes they don't work) on my Xbox Series X. For example: 1. Batman Arkham Knight: I have achievement for finishing whole main story ("Master of...