Problem with a warranty order

Discus and support Problem with a warranty order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a faulty controller, it is under warranty but every time i get to the end of the order it states "something happened" with TracedID:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Max Dedomenici, May 24, 2023.

1. Problem with a warranty order

I have a faulty controller, it is under warranty but every time i get to the end of the order it states "something happened" with TracedID: 5AuntROBLkS4x920.5.227

:)

Max Dedomenici, May 24, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

You can try contacting Xbox support directly by following the steps below:

1. Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button

3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:

What are you having trouble with? - XXXXXXXX

What's the issue? -XXXXXXXXX

4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue then select the "Next" button.

5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Service Order Warranty

I wouldn't really worry about this. As long as you have proof it was delivered then your ok. Things are really backed up at the moment with the world. Ontop of all of that it still takes about a month for repair.
  4. djmistaspot Win User

Service Order Warranty

This is just a public forum so you wont get any help when it comes to those matters
  5. Cottagecore.Cas Win User

Service order and warranty.

The first time it wouldn't turn on at all and we got that fixed and it recently started constantly freezing up so I would have to reset it and yesterday the picture stopped showing up all together.
  6. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Service order and warranty.

Hello, thanks for posting on Microsoft forums the prices of repair can vary on what the actual issue is with the console could you explain what the issue is and i might be able to help??
Thema:

1. Problem with a warranty order - Similar Threads - Problem warranty order

2. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  3. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  4. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  7. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  8. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  9. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  10. Delivery Warranty Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delivery Warranty Problem: Hi all. I want to arrange delivery of the Xbox controller for repair. There is such an error. Who can help? [img] 13b507d1-2178-4d85-bff7-6f8a78f5ea78