Problem with a warranty order

Discus and support Problem with a warranty order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a faulty controller, it is under warranty but every time i get to the end of the order it states "something happened" with TracedID:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Max Dedomenici, May 24, 2023.

  1. Problem with a warranty order


    I have a faulty controller, it is under warranty but every time i get to the end of the order it states "something happened" with TracedID: 5AuntROBLkS4x920.5.227

    :)
     
    Max Dedomenici, May 24, 2023
    #1
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

    Problem with a warranty order

    Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

    You can try contacting Xbox support directly by following the steps below:

    1. Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

    2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button

    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:

    What are you having trouble with? - XXXXXXXX

    What's the issue? -XXXXXXXXX

    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue then select the "Next" button.

    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

    If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Service Order Warranty

    I wouldn't really worry about this. As long as you have proof it was delivered then your ok. Things are really backed up at the moment with the world. Ontop of all of that it still takes about a month for repair.
  4. djmistaspot Win User

    Service Order Warranty

    This is just a public forum so you wont get any help when it comes to those matters
  5. Cottagecore.Cas Win User

    Service order and warranty.

    The first time it wouldn't turn on at all and we got that fixed and it recently started constantly freezing up so I would have to reset it and yesterday the picture stopped showing up all together.
  6. PlushRelic54582 Win User

    Service order and warranty.

    Hello, thanks for posting on Microsoft forums the prices of repair can vary on what the actual issue is with the console could you explain what the issue is and i might be able to help??
Thema:

Problem with a warranty order

Loading...
  1. Problem with a warranty order - Similar Threads - Problem warranty order

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Controller warranty problem - expired?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty problem - expired?: Hi, At the end of last year, I sent my controller to Microsoft Return Center for a warranty claim. I received this controller together with my console, and before sending it, the warranty was...
  9. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  10. Delivery Warranty Problem

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Delivery Warranty Problem: Hi all. I want to arrange delivery of the Xbox controller for repair. There is such an error. Who can help? [img] 13b507d1-2178-4d85-bff7-6f8a78f5ea78