Problem with a Addon

Discus and support Problem with a Addon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i purchased 3 addons for the Game Back for Blood. The price for the addons is already booked from my Bank account, but i only got one addon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastian Beck1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Problem with a Addon

Hi,

i purchased 3 addons for the Game Back for Blood.

The price for the addons is already booked from my Bank account, but i only got one addon activated yet.

When do the other two addons get purchased so i can play or download them?

Thanks

Basti

:)

Sebastian Beck1, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Problem with a Addon

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure that the DLCs are successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account please sign out on your Xbox App as well as Microsoft Store App, and then quit both apps before signing back in.

Lastly, search for the DLCs for you to install.
  3. SeveredDivinity Win User

Xbox Downloads Not Working

I'm also having this problem but with an addon
  4. Sam917 Win User

Devil May Cry 5 - Alternate appearance

Update: I know its been a month or so since release, but the broken addon worked when I got the Monkey Business Addon a week or so later, once this new addon downloaded, the old addon started working, for anyone else who is experiencing the problem, I
    would say try downloading another addon with it, if you cant, i dont know what else you could do
  5. QuothQuoth Win User

0x8027025a WHEN OPENING MASS EFFECT 1 XBOX 360 AFTER INSTALLING ON XBOX ONE X AND DOWLOADING ADDON AND PINNACLE

thanks for reply. the code is for "app starting timeout" too much time for the app to start. the problem is resolved. but not restarting. i deleted the game and the addons, then reinstalled only the game without the addons and the pinnacle addon. and it
    started emulating the 360. so i think the reason was this incompatibility with the addon. because i restarted several times the console. thanks
  6. LeftWig641354 Win User

Trouble with Scholar of the First Sin DLC.

Ignore the part about the region change problem. It turns out to be a problem with my browser and addons. Anyway, I region changed to India, set the Xbox 360 locale to India and I still have the same problem. Should I delete the title update and compatibility
    pack 4 and redownload the addon before starting the game again?
Thema:

Problem with a Addon

1. Problem with a Addon - Similar Threads - Problem Addon

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy: Hi. In the black friday sale I bought Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series X|S and the Dark arts pack addon. I installed Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series X|S but the Dark arts pack does not install. I...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Addon Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Addon Problem: Hey Guys I need Help i got my Forza Horizon 3 ultimate today with all this Addons and Stuff and i Used the Code but it says i still need to buy them, but on xbox.com the ultimate bundle is there...