Problem with 2nd hand 360.
Discus and support Problem with 2nd hand 360. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought a 2nd hand 360 for my kids so they could still play the games they loved. Our old one got damaged but I salvaged the removable HD.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NZ_Niff, Dec 16, 2023.
Thema:
Problem with 2nd hand 360.
Loading...
-
Problem with 2nd hand 360. - Similar Threads - Problem 2nd hand
-
Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta
in XboX InsidersProblem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...
in XBoX on ConsolesStreaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...: I have a issue with streaming audio on my Xbox One (standard One...) I'm using the Mixamp Pro TR with the optical input for my audio device... On the stream It sounds like when you try to listen... -
Problem: Forza-VIP for 2nd account
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem: Forza-VIP for 2nd account: (Sorry for my School English, I am from Germany...) I have a Xbox One S, which is our home console. We have 2 accounts (me+my son). All works perfect so long. We have paid for "VIP-pass Forza... -
Language/localisation problem for Fallout 3 from Marketplace. 2nd attempt.
in XBoX Games and AppsLanguage/localisation problem for Fallout 3 from Marketplace. 2nd attempt.: Hello, I am a resident of Belgium in the Flemish region, so my native tongue is Dutch. My locale settings on my XBOX 360 are English for language an UK for location, just to be sure all my games... -
I no have 2nd dns this is an problem? Xbox one can't connect to internet? I have no xbox one
in XBoX on ConsolesI no have 2nd dns this is an problem? Xbox one can't connect to internet? I have no xbox one: i have just primary dns and my xbox 360 cant connect to internet in the xbox one is same? c843d18f-7791-4994-8abd-91b37acf7b2d