Problem with 2 achivment on The Medium

Discus and support Problem with 2 achivment on The Medium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I played and finished the game "the medium" by skipping 1-2 letters/postcards and not unlocking the 2 achievements and it's ok. But then I restart... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ciscotn, Apr 14, 2021.

  1. ciscotn
    ciscotn Guest

    Problem with 2 achivment on The Medium


    Hi

    I played and finished the game "the medium" by skipping 1-2 letters/postcards and not unlocking the 2 achievements and it's ok.

    But then I restart the game and I collected everything but it did not unlock the 2 objectives, I thought that the problem was related to the fact that I loaded intermediate saves so I did a third game (always starting new game) and this time I have not loaded any save; I started from start to finish unlocking everything (in the automatic game saves I see all the letters and postcards collected and nothing is missing) but I have not yet unlocked those 2 achievements.

    The 2 unlocked achivment are:

    "An Unknown Outcome" You found all of Thomas' notes in a single playthrough.

    "All That's Left Unsaid" You found all of Frank's postcards in a single playthrough.

    How can I solve it?

    thank you

    :)
     
    ciscotn, Apr 14, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    Problem with 2 achivment on The Medium

  3. iSev3ns Win User

    Achievement. At 100% but locked

    hi, i have problem with achivement in FORZA HORIZON, (Stone Cold Skiller), i finished it 2 week or more ago, but still show my DONE! Unlocking...
  4. iSev3ns Win User

    .45 Old School Achivement still locked at 100% (xbox one)

    hi, i have problem with achivement but in FORZA HORIZON, (Stone Cold Skiller), i finished it 2 week or more ago, but still show my DONE! Unlocking...
  5. iSev3ns Win User

    Achivements not unlocking

    hi, i have problem with achivement in FORZA HORIZON, (Stone Cold Skiller), i finished it 2 week or more ago, but still show my DONE! Unlocking...
  6. gta006eflc Win User

    When leaderboards will be able to rank up in games x360 ?

    I have to add in the game RED FACTION GUERRILLA is the same problem as well as FAR CRY 2 , level it does not increase so how I to get this achivements in these games ?!
Thema:

Problem with 2 achivment on The Medium

Loading...
  1. Problem with 2 achivment on The Medium - Similar Threads - Problem achivment Medium

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...