Problem witch the game

Discus and support Problem witch the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I have such a problem with the game "forza horizon 3" after the computer format when I logged on "Xbox Live" I do not have this game in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiwiD311, Jan 14, 2018.

  1. DiwiD311
    DiwiD311 Guest

    Problem witch the game


    Good morning, I have such a problem with the game "forza horizon 3" after the computer format when I logged on "Xbox Live" I do not have this game in the library and the store does not write "Download" only "Purchase"

    :)
     
    DiwiD311, Jan 14, 2018
    #1
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Bullet Witch Walkthroughs

    Below you can find the walkthrough guides for Bullet Witch. These are broken down into Chapters, so you can quickly find the answer to any problem you may encounter in the game.

    Bullet Witch Walkthrough Guides

    IGN
    Read the full walkthrough here: Direct Link

    Gamefaqs
    Read the full walkthrough here: Direct Link
     
    kevin, Jan 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    Skipping The Witcher 2?

    Witcher 2 is okay but the major problem I am having is the map layout on some parts of the game. To OP question no you don't have to play any of the other games to understand what is happening. Also you can plug in your choices from witcher 2 to affect witcher
    3 game play.
     
    Jasperrdm, Jan 14, 2018
    #3
  4. xHIGHLANDER93x Win User

    Cover art dissapeard

    The fix i was talking about was for the xbox live cover art problem witch works almost every time. This is not for the gray joypad problem witch has been around forever it comes and goes.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Refunding

    Sounds like you bought ultimate game pass witch has gold in it witch is why your gold is saying its expired
  6. German Agent Win User

    UInbalanes gameplay

    That maybe true Sipuli91, but I think something is wrong with the game or the updates we get. Now it could be a combo of the game and update that is the problem, witch is maybe the issue. I just told what is going on with my game.
  7. Smitmark Win User

    What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

    Blair Witch on Game Pass. :)
  8. GR90 Win User

    This is playstations chance to take the market back

    For me personally it's 50/50 on witch console I get witch I've never had this problem before. Hopefully e3 will make it easy to decide witch consoles is right for me. I think i may do what someone said at top of thread and wait say a month after launch
    as see people reviews. I have to admit it's pretty exciting to have both consoles in the running this time.
Thema:

Problem witch the game

Loading...
  1. Problem witch the game - Similar Threads - Problem witch game

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. [Problem] Blair Witch doesn't run on Game Pass PC

    in XBoX on Windows
    [Problem] Blair Witch doesn't run on Game Pass PC: Hi, I have a problem with Blair Witch on Game Pass PC. After installing game doesn't run. This is the first game with such a isue. Anyone knows what is going on? Thank You...
  10. Blair Witch problem on xbox console PC beta

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blair Witch problem on xbox console PC beta: New Laptop Downloaded Blair Witch Xbox Console PC Beta. The Game video plays scene with man and dog in truck while voice over gives Blair Witch backstory. Game 'freezes" at next scene black...