Problem whith FH3

Discus and support Problem whith FH3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I had a problem with forza horizon 3. The game did not want to start anymore . with everything I did it still does not boot so I uninstall it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TSAR 57M, Mar 9, 2018.

  1. TSAR 57M
    TSAR 57M Guest

    Problem whith FH3


    Hello

    I had a problem with forza horizon 3. The game did not want to start anymore .

    with everything I did it still does not boot so I uninstall it.

    I then reinstall it. AND SURPRISE

    I lost my save when the syncronization has ended I start a new profile starting from zero.

    SO I lost hundreds of hours of play and a lot of money.

    Can you help me find my backup

    please

    this game makes me desperate

    :)
     
    TSAR 57M, Mar 9, 2018
    #1
  2. MaximumTdu 2
    MaximumTdu 2 Guest
    New Xbox Dashboard

    i have problem whith the new dashboard.when i open the xbox live the wallpaper is whith chines words.please can you help me.
     
    MaximumTdu 2, Mar 9, 2018
    #2
  3. problem whith account

    Hey there, ContendedMold! Looks like you've already got a post that's being responded to
    here. To make sure that we've got our troubleshooting all in one area, we'll continue to answer you there. Problem whith FH3 :) Thanks for understanding!
     
    Misses Quinzel, Mar 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Problem whith FH3

    Sorry to hear, TSAR 57M!

    If you're seeing issue when syncing your save games on an Xbox One console, our
    Syncing Error Guide
    can help walk you through some steps that can help out. Give that a shot and let us know how that goes!
     
    Mister Quasar, Mar 12, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

    Problem whith FH3

    Sorry to hear, TSAR 57M!

    If you're seeing issue when syncing your save games on an Xbox One console, our
    Syncing Error Guide
    can help walk you through some steps that can help out. Give that a shot and let us know how that goes!
  6. MaximumTdu 2 Win User

    New Xbox Dashboard

    i have problem whith the new dashboard.when i open the xbox live the wallpaper is whith chines words.please can you help me.
  7. NomeMoltoBello Win User

    Gold Membership

    idem... i think there's a problem whith the promotions of the black friday...
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

    problem whith account

    Hey there, ContendedMold! Looks like you've already got a post that's being responded to
    here. To make sure that we've got our troubleshooting all in one area, we'll continue to answer you there. :) Thanks for understanding!
  9. The1337gamer Win User

    problems whith parchuse

    Did you buy the maps on that gamertag and xbox?

    .

    DLC (ie maps) are links to your gamertag and xbox. They will only show up on the download history of the gamertag you purchased them on.

    .

    Also if you have bought a new xbox since you bought the maps, you need to transfer licenses to that new console, to redownload DLC and play it on other gamertags. This link should help if you need to transfer licenses:

    www.xbox.com/.../Home
Thema:

Problem whith FH3

Loading...
  1. Problem whith FH3 - Similar Threads - Problem whith FH3

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5: hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5 1e39d98a-0dbb-48b9-af62-aad50efcaa61
  8. I've got a problem whith my parental controls but I have checked them!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got a problem whith my parental controls but I have checked them!: In forza horizon 3 I want to sell cars, buy cars or download player's desings for my cars and when I try to do this it says "this future is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings"...
  9. problem whith account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    problem whith account: I have a problem with my account, I give you to explain what the problem is. when I'm on xbox 360 I have an account and when I put my email on the microsoft site to login, I get with this...
  10. problem whith my account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    problem whith my account: I have a problem with my account, I give you to explain what the problem is. when I'm on xbox 360 I have an account and when I put my email on the microsoft site to login, I get with this...