Problem when try buy (its free) Dungeon siege III on xbox one

Discus and support Problem when try buy (its free) Dungeon siege III on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i got problem to buy free Dungeon siege III from marketplace i got this massage ( Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grzegorz Giedo, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Problem when try buy (its free) Dungeon siege III on xbox one

Hi i got problem to buy free Dungeon siege III from marketplace i got this massage ( Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again .)

i try 3 different card and still get the same error ( Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try
    again ).

:)

Grzegorz Giedo, Nov 17, 2015
  2. nicarom3o
    nicarom3o Guest
    Cant get Dungeon Siege III with Live Gold

Hi,

I cant get Dungeon Siege III with Live Gold even if its free , i get an error "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

What its going on?

nicarom3o, Nov 17, 2015
  3. When will we be able to download the 360 games for gold on the Xbox one?

You can also use Xbox.com to claim the games, no need to dig out your 360.

Here's the link for Dungeon Siege III, just "buy" it there (for free), and it will show up in your Ready to Install list on your Xbox One: marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802535107f5

Theory of Game, Nov 17, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Have you tried a different browser like edge or ie

ngocphi, Nov 17, 2015
  5. WildStyles69
    WildStyles69 Guest
    WildStyles69, Nov 17, 2015
  6. I use ie and edge nothing happen .. lol it sucks

SozzledFlame111, Nov 18, 2015
  7. D B A TBag
    D B A TBag Guest
    Same problem. I don't use a credit card on my live account but rather but prepaid Microsoft cards. When I go to the site xbox.com/gameswithgold it tells me I have no viable payment option even though it's a free game. No issue downloading the one games,
    only 360 games on website. This would seem to be a billing option error all on microsofts side that needs to be fixed. There should be no need to enter cc info to get a free game.

D B A TBag, Nov 18, 2015
  8. Problem when try buy (its free) Dungeon siege III on xbox one

I spoke to support and they could not find an obvious issue so logged it as a potential problem. They need more people to log the issue with them to increase the priority. Please log an official ticket with them.

Canadian EEKS, Nov 18, 2015
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    @Dba that's not a bug

In order to bus anything on the website even free your must have a I region payment option in order to get any content even free

What's happens with free content is the price isn't affected as long as you are gold as long as it doesn't display a price you won't be charged if you are home gold it doesn't apply since the home gold only affects your profile on the xbox one

Only the master account can buy it then

However a payment option is required for 360 purchases even free you won't be charged as longer as you are gold

ngocphi, Nov 18, 2015
  10. ok but with dirt3 everything was ok , i took it , but when i try with Dungeon siege III i got this nice looking error Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again

Grzegorz Giedo, Nov 18, 2015
  11. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Use a different browser not the xbox-one edge

It has to be a pc webmarketplace

ngocphi, Nov 18, 2015
  12. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Also change the regional of the Web page to match your account region

ngocphi, Nov 18, 2015
  13. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Clear cache etx

Invalid payment option is a different error usually cannot completely at this time is a browser issue

ngocphi, Nov 18, 2015
  14. ok i got this from live support the Game Publisher is still not allowing a purchase for the game as of the moment

15. and i try on pc on chrom ,firefox ,IE , different region .and still the same . like i write support say thats the Game Publisher is still not allowing a purchase for the game as of the moment , they got the same problem with BO3 .

Thema:

1. Problem when try buy (its free) Dungeon siege III on xbox one - Similar Threads - Problem try buy

2. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  7. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  8. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  9. Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced: Xbox cycles through codes E200, E101 and E102. Have tried to factory reset it twice and it just flashes 2 times in a repeated pattern. Next step is to figure out the price and get my xbox serviced...
  10. hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...: hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to download fallout 4 from my cd but it keeps stopping the installation around 27% i check what to do on the...