Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

Discus and support Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic any list of genres nothing is showing up on any of the genres I pick. I have tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issue I have also tried uninstalling the free movies 2019 app then reinstalling the app and that still didn’t fix the issue either with the free movies 2019 app. before the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday the free movies app was working great with no issues at all but. since I have done the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday the app has suddenly stopped working and I have a subscription for the app I’m a premium member. is anyone else encountering this issue as well with the free movies 2019 app so I know that I’m not alone or the only one with this issue

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Speedster996 Win User

What if I never download system updates?

Thanks Jeremy;

My system is indeed not up to date because it won't let me update no matter what - but - everything is working fine. As long as I don't use a 'feature' that requires firing up apps from the internal HDD, I'm golden. prime examples: MS Store app, Edge, Avatar
    Editor, etc.

I wonder why OSU1 isn't updated to the latest Aug 2019 system update. I went through the trouble of doing the factory reset plus USB install thing again on Aug 14, thinking the OSU1 download would contain the latest system update - but after many tries,
    I discovered under OS version in Settings, that it's still the July 2019 version. *facepalm*
  3. spookzilla Win User

I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

Uhm, well I don't believe there's a demo for BO4. I went and checked and I could not find one.

This problem only started right after the latest Xbox update. The

19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190929-1945 version. As far as I know you cannot roll back update versions on the Xbox. However, if I do launch the game without updating to the latest version for the game, it launches to the title screen. Not sure but for some
    reason the latest Xbox update is conflicting with the Bo4 update, at least on my Xbox as it is working as intended on my other Xbox.
  4. Christiaan van der M Win User

Gears of War 4 PC xbox one controller does not work in specific situations

Hey, I tried your suggestion. First started with installing the companion app. Noticed an update available for the firmware and went with that first. This turned out nothing.

After that i went with reverting, but that also turned out as doing nothing.

Atm, the firmware is once again updated to its latest release.
  5. TifaParker Win User

My 360 is infected with Adware

Hello Ju Jitsu X,

I understand your concerns about the newest update that you have applied on your Xbox. The newest update that we have DOES include ads for games/movies/videos/tb shows/apps that we offer on this new dashboard update. Also, the Bing Search Bar is included
    for an easier way to search for games/movies/tv shows/apps on your Xbox. So, the good news is that it's not a virus, that is the latest system update with all the latest for games/movies/apps/etc. and the Bing Search Bar to make it easy, and fast for users
    to find what they're looking for.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Troubles with Xbox Live

the network test came out fine... says good to go

the multiplayer test says that it cant finish the tests.
    In that case the only way to fix this is to reformat your console keeping games and apps (requires account redownload):

Settings > System > Console Info & Updates > Reset console > "keep games and apps".

I've seen this fix this specific problem many times. There's a problem with your system update, either it thinks it's updated or the update went wrong somehow. And xboxes without the latest update can not connect to xbox live.
Thema:

Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

1. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for... - Similar Threads - Problem launching free

2. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...: Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem....won't launch Amy games or apps...just pauses for a couple seconds when I click and says having problem launching 28512a93-5ae7-4129-9a72-604e0ec74a75
  4. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  5. I have a problem about launching roblox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem about launching roblox.: When i launch a game in roblox, it freezes my laptop instantly and i cannot use any shortcuts or my mouse to shutdown and i have to mannually click the power off button. I have tried to reinstall...
  6. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  7. Age of Empires 2 syncing problem when launching on windows, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 syncing problem when launching on windows, how do I fix this problem?: I played Age of Empires 2 for a day and was starting to enjoy it, and at first nothing seemed wrong. Then the next day, it was stuck in sync and I couldn't get to the play the game. I tried to...
  8. There was a problem launching your game or app.

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem launching your game or app.: Canceled the update a few days ago. Xbox won’t find new update. Game won’t launch and won’t get the new update. Really don’t want to reinstall it 139gbs. MWII submitted by...
  9. Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game.: Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game , when I trying launch game I get error : we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL misspelled or...
  10. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...: Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the...