Problem when i try to buy FIFA 17

Discus and support Problem when i try to buy FIFA 17 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to buy in pre-order FIFA 17, but always when i confirm, the Xbox send me this messave below: Entre em contato com o suporte da Microsoft Não... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by arilnayak, Aug 30, 2016.

1. arilnayak
    arilnayak Guest

Im trying to buy in pre-order FIFA 17, but always when i confirm, the Xbox send me this messave below:

Entre em contato com o suporte da Microsoft
    Não é possível processar seu pagamento.
    But i've already bought Rocket League and other games, only with FIFA it happens.
    I dont know what i do.

:)

arilnayak, Aug 30, 2016
  2. Ziqe Eraze
    Ziqe Eraze Guest
    Error code when starting fifa 17

Just redeemed a Fifa 17 code onto my xbox one. The problem is that i bought it on the store first but then the buy was canceled so every timed i tried to start the game is said that i needed to buy the game or that by buy had been canceled. But now after
    i redeemed my new fifa 17 code and that went well this errorcode is still there when starting fifa 17. For my friends it instead says something like ¨You are a bit to early, wait a bit longer¨. Does anybody know whats wrong? Will a be able to play fifa 17?

Ziqe Eraze, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Mazinho034
    Mazinho034 Guest
    Xbox live gold subscription (ends in february) but i can't play online.

Hi. I have a xbox live gold subscription, and i can play games offered with "games with gold" perfectly (sleeping dogs, outlast etc.) but unfortunately i can't play online with my games (fifa 17, gears 4, etc.). In fifa 17 when i try to play online it says
    that i don't have the privilege to do so. Same problem with GOW4, it sends me to the store to buy gold membership!!

Mazinho034, Aug 30, 2016
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, it may be a number of reasons such as, the payment method you are trying to use has expired, the billing address on your account and that held by your payment option company do not match, there are other reasons the payment may have been declined though.

You would be best contacting Xbox support in your region and have them check what the issue is exactly.

EggsBoxJuan, Aug 30, 2016
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, it may be a number of reasons such as, the payment method you are trying to use has expired, the billing address on your account and that held by your payment option company do not match, there are other reasons the payment may have been declined though.

You would be best contacting Xbox support in your region and have them check what the issue is exactly.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

I have a problem trying to download FIFA 17

Hey Isaacacosta92x -

If you are experiencing issues with purchasing or billing, you will want to reach out directly to

phone support
    for further assistance.

Thanks for understanding. :)
  7. IIx DEZ xII Win User

I have a problem trying to download FIFA 17

Hello there!

Are you still having the problem? If so have you tried purchasing it on Xbox.com? Just sign in at the top right hand corner and then search Fifa 17 and try to purchase :) (Just ensure you're in the right location for you by checking the bottom left corner)

If you still have this problem try contacting Xbox Support here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    Wait for the page to load fully and then click Xbox Support Chat :)

Hope this helps! Happy Gaming!
  8. RaGe Jaffa Win User

Pre ordered 17 10 days ago and no code for ea access HELP!

hey Mister i needed the code for tommorow as that when ea access early fifa 17 is in a few weeks i wont need it as fifa 17 will be out :/
  9. Juraj Zabka Win User

Original game copy from DVD

OK thanks. And when I buy for exmaple FIFA 17 in classical shop. Can i copy this game to XBOX and don´t need dvd to play game?
Thema:

1. Problem when i try to buy FIFA 17 - Similar Threads - Problem try buy

2. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  7. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  8. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  9. Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced: Xbox cycles through codes E200, E101 and E102. Have tried to factory reset it twice and it just flashes 2 times in a repeated pattern. Next step is to figure out the price and get my xbox serviced...
  10. hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...: hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to download fallout 4 from my cd but it keeps stopping the installation around 27% i check what to do on the...