Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store)

Discus and support Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, am a game developper on Wicked Engine. But the last 3 weeks theres a bug i found on Microsoft Store. When i install some applications, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by I will not say my name, Apr 23, 2023.

  1. Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store)


    Hello,

    am a game developper on Wicked Engine. But the last 3 weeks theres a bug i found on Microsoft Store. When i install some applications, and the installation done i can not open the app. Theres a video of the problem :

    https://youtu.be/20XkBoDRQMk

    If you can help me, it will be very nice.

    :)
     
    I will not say my name, Apr 23, 2023
    #1
  2. I will not say my na Win User

    Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store)

    Bad news... I did everything and it still not working so maybe its my computer. I will ask to the person that made it for me. If you are SURE that its because of a bug in the Microsoft Store then it will be free to help me. Thank you so much again.
  3. I will not say my na Win User

    Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store)

    Hello Yuri NK,

    thank you a lot. To answer your questions am currently on a windows 10 pro and i also download the latest versions. Every single apps has been uptaded and i also have Xbox Companion App installed. It also do this on other apps like Razer Cortex. Thank you so much.

    Its still not working :(

    https://youtu.be/wWa7YaNDBWo
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store)

    Hello again, try to follow the procedures below.

    Using System File Checker in Windows

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardw...

    CHKDSK

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

    1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

    2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

    The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press Y on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store)

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Welcome to the community.

    Hello, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

    See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates are often seen as optional.

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

    Download Windows 10

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Download Windows 11

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  6. martinolsen2 Win User

    0x97e10804 whats going on guys

    My xbox had the same problem, but i had a game downloding at the same time. When the game was finished downloding everything worked again
Thema:

Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store)

Loading...
  1. Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store) - Similar Threads - Problem downloding stuff

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...