Problem Upgrading Games

Discus and support Problem Upgrading Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having trouble playing my favorite games on my Xbox series S. What happens is that it try's to upgrade the game which is like 75% of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by -coolman-, Dec 28, 2021.

  1. -coolman-
    -coolman- Guest

    Problem Upgrading Games


    Hello, I'm having trouble playing my favorite games on my Xbox series S. What happens is that it try's to upgrade the game which is like 75% of the game in gigabytes and every time i try to upgrade it just does a installation stopped and without a error too but it only pops up when i click on it, However the error code does not exist. How do i fix this so i can play my favorite games?

    :)
     
    -coolman-, Dec 28, 2021
    #1
  2. -coolman- Win User

    Problem Upgrading Games

    Thank you i have found 2 ways to fix this and both work. Thx very much
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Problem Upgrading Games

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Coolman, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    Coolman, try this on your console:

    First, clean the cache of your console that way:

    1. With the console turned on, hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

    2. Wait 10 seconds.

    3. Turn it back on.

    Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

    Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

    ***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

    3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

    4. When asked to pull settings from an old Xbox, choose no, thanks

    5. You will have to log in to your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

    NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves
  4. s1yfa Win User

    Upgrade Problem?

    It's a known issue - the only way around it is to sell the car and buy a new one.
  5. Noah621 Win User

    Upgrade Problem?

    Thanks so much! I'm really glad you told me about this, you saved me tons of credits :]
  6. THOMAS E PHILLIPS Win User

    Upgrade Problem?

    The problem happens when you buy a tune from the Storefront and the Turbo is included with the tune.

    If you buy the Turbos 1st and then load the tune then you will be able to remove the Storefront tune and reinstall the Turbos.

    That's what I do when I want to try a Storefront tune. Purchase the Turbos before I load the Tune from the Storefront.
Thema:

Problem Upgrading Games

Loading...
  1. Problem Upgrading Games - Similar Threads - Problem Upgrading Games

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. a problem software upgrade

    in XBoX on Consoles
    a problem software upgrade: good evening there is a problem after the last software upgrade on the xbox s i can't connect to the internet either with a wired network or with wifi i tried with the usb update osu1 but nothing...
  9. Problems with the upgrade vault edition

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the upgrade vault edition: I bought mw3 cross geb bundle on disc for xbox series x and today i bought on xbox store the upgrade vault edition of mw3 $30 it cost me but im having problems it wont let me use the operators it...
  10. Upgrade vault edition problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade vault edition problem: I bought the mw3 game on disk everything worked fine I saw that they released the vault edition for 30 dollars I bought it and installed it but I didn't receive anything can anyone help me?...