Problem updating Xbox series X on latest update.

Discus and support Problem updating Xbox series X on latest update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello is there any insight what is causing this issue? You need this update to use your console, but something went wrong. Source OS: 10.0.25223.1001... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gtpiratez70, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Problem updating Xbox series X on latest update.

Hello is there any insight what is causing this issue?

You need this update to use your console, but something went wrong.

Source OS: 10.0.25223.1001 Target OS: 10.0.25227.1001

Error code: 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90140005

submitted by /u/gtpiratez70
    [link] [comments]

/u/gtpiratez70, Oct 20, 2022
  2. Knight Errantry Win User

Series X will not update or download games or apps

I'm having the exact same problem. So is my son on his Series X. Ever since the latest update that changed the desktop. It seems as though our xBox are indeed totally useless.
  3. Chris Hall-[xboxvenu Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Party chat doesn’t work

I just updated the firmware prior to posting. It is on the latest version. It did not fix the issue. I am on Xbox series x
  4. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controller input lag

On Xbox Series X when some games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced games and not all of them) any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input issue, with battery and with USB cable without battery: if any key or trigger is pressed rapidly it doesn't work, a sort of input lag. The issue persist in any dashboard menu, then if I turn off and turn on the controller again the problem disappear until I return to the game in background that caused the issue. Any Xbox One X controller works perfectly instead. Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X controller are update with the latest update. I noticed that when the issue start the usual buzzing noise of the controller change sound, a lower sound. If I plug any headphone with or without microphone in the Xbox Series X controller the commands are more responsive but the problem remains. I reported more and more times this problem to Microsoft since 3 months but still there isn't an update that resolve this issue with my great disappointment. I think this issue started since about 4 months after a system update, and I think the problem is the same of yours. Can you confirm this?
  5. rainmaker66 Win User

Xbox Gta 5 Online Series X not detecting the new ray tracing update

I just got a brand new series x,and i have the same problem.Game also has the latest update.
  6. RabidStorm02 Win User

Series x connects to hotspot but not my wifi.

I am having this same issue. Mine started about a week and a half ago, soon after the latest OS update to my series x. similarly, it works fine with my hotspot. My family has a Xbox one, and one x, which are having no issues, but my series X is having issues. I’m guessing it must be a bug in the operating system, but please keep the thread updated if you find a solution!
Thema:

Problem updating Xbox series X on latest update.

1. Problem updating Xbox series X on latest update. - Similar Threads - Problem updating series

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  4. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  5. xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating: I am trying to update my controller, its not updating (xbox series s), it frequently fails. Any one know how to manage through. Also these days i m getting analogue drift problem. Please suggest...
  6. There was a problem with the update Xbox Series X 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x900B0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update Xbox Series X 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x900B0006: I tried a reset and restore. Offline update won’t recognize the USB drive with OSU1. Any suggestions? 38f49e3e-0cdc-4b60-bb97-8b73169e264b
  7. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  8. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  9. Xbox series s download/update problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s download/update problem: Im on xbox series s but everytime i try to update or install a game it installs or updates for a bit then immediately stops and this has been happening for a month now i cant play almost anything...
  10. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...