Problem Uninstalling a Game? [Fixed]

Discus and support Problem Uninstalling a Game? [Fixed] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you're having trouble uninstalling a game from PC, the solution is simple. Just hit the windows key, find the game on your recently added (or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mr noobsauce14, Mar 20, 2018.

  1. Problem Uninstalling a Game? [Fixed]


    If you're having trouble uninstalling a game from PC, the solution is simple.

    Just hit the windows key, find the game on your recently added (or similar areas), right click on it, and hit "Uninstall". It should get rid of all of the files and allow you to reinstall. This works for broken/missing filed Games as well.

    :)
     
    mr noobsauce14, Mar 20, 2018
    #1
  2. mskenny3
    mskenny3 Guest
    It just quit working

    Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed this problem for me.
     
    mskenny3, Mar 20, 2018
    #2
  3. The Kristina
    The Kristina Guest
    NO GAMES FOUND when searching for MW2 lobby

    FIXED THE PROBLEM BY UNINSTALLING THE STIMULUS MAP PACKS!! yay i can play again!
     
    The Kristina, Mar 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Barbarus85 Win User

    Missing Ark Textures

    uninstall the game and reinstall it will fix the problem :)
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

    Problem with game license

    Just uninstall and reinstall the game. It will fix the problem , its a slight error with an easy fix
  6. BettyHutchinson Sega Win User

    Freezing

    Uninstall the jigsaw game and reinstall it. This fixed the problem for me.
  7. StarCreature648 Win User

    xbox game

    how I fix the problem by uninstalling my game. my game works fine
  8. Geth Win User

    Achievements for backwards compatible games not unlocking

    If the problem persist you may need to uninstall the game to see if that fixes the issue.
Thema:

Problem Uninstalling a Game? [Fixed]

Loading...
  1. Problem Uninstalling a Game? [Fixed] - Similar Threads - Problem Uninstalling Game

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. Major Problem, all my games uninstalled

    in XboX Insiders
    Major Problem, all my games uninstalled: Read title, I started up my Xbox at the start of the week wanting to play some of my game pass games, but it instead said to play on cloud even though I know I installed some of them. But when I...