Problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman...

Discus and support Problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone had a problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox Series X because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alextheawesome00, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman...

Has anyone had a problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox Series X because I have a brand new copy of the game unused and it won't work on my Xbox Series X?!

:)

Alextheawesome00, Apr 4, 2021
  2. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

I can't download Kane and Lynch 2

Ah, that's your problem. If it was a physical disc, you still need that disc to play the backwards compatible game. Playing a physical copy, selling it, and expecting to be able to download the digital version is not how Backwards Compatibility works. You
    will only be able to download digital copies of the game that were purchased via the Xbox Store on 360.

Hope this clarifies things!

~Blitz
  3. ThorX360 Win User

Batman: Arkham Origins not Backward Compatible

4. Xbox go home NL Win User

Can't buy backwards compatible games on marketplace?

It's not gears 3, (for as far as i know gears 3 is not backwards compatible)

I can't download any backwards compatible game.

Is there another way then to log in on a xbox 360 console? like if i buy a physical disc of a backwards compatible game, would it work then? and would i be able to download 360 games after that.
  5. Dondlan Win User

Star Wars ep 3 revenge of the sith

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Assassin's Creed III

Thema:

Problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman...

1. Problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman... - Similar Threads - Problem trying download

2. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  7. Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...: It says i have the season pass and all the maps are free but when i go to download em it won't let me saying premium content is blocked 7c2aa036-46f1-4ea0-a608-20be16a3a8ee
  8. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7
  9. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524
  10. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...