Problem trying to connect my EA account to my Xbox account

Discus and support Problem trying to connect my EA account to my Xbox account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to connect my EA account to my Xbox account for playing EA Play games but I get this error after I login to my EA account:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaan KARAMEŞE, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Problem trying to connect my EA account to my Xbox account

I have tried to connect my EA account to my Xbox account for playing EA Play games but I get this error after I login to my EA account:

{"error":"internal server error","error_description":null,"error_code":null,"code":107019}

:)

Kaan KARAMEŞE, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Kaan KARAMEŞE Win User

Unfortunately I get the same error in the third step:

{"error":"Internal server error","error_description":null,"error_code":null,"code":107019}

Thanks for all the effort you put to help!
  3. Wille M. Win User

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm sorry that it hasn't been resolved yet.

If you have Game Pass, try the steps below (one by one) and check the result:

Method 1

Reset connection profile in Windows:

1- Press the Windows+R keys, type Notepad and click OK;

2- Paste all the commands below:

@echo off

reg delete “HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings” /f

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 2

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 1

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 16

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 32

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351

cmdkey.exe /list > “%TEMP%\List.txt”

findstr.exe /c:”target” “%TEMP%\List.txt” > “%TEMP%\tokensonly.txt”

FOR /F “tokens=1,2 delims= ” %%G IN (%TEMP%\tokensonly.txt) DO cmdkey.exe /delete:%%H

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

netsh winsock reset

net localgroup administrators localservice /add

fsutil resource setautoreset true C:\

netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt

netsh winsock reset all

netsh int 6to4 reset all

Netsh int ip reset all

netsh int ipv4 reset all

netsh int ipv6 reset all

netsh int httpstunnel reset all

netsh int isatap reset all

netsh int portproxy reset all

netsh int tcp reset all

netsh int teredo reset all

Netsh int ip reset

netsh winsock reset

netsh interface teredo set state disabled

netsh interface ipv6 6to4 set state state=disabled undoonstop=disabled

netsh interface ipv6 isatap set state state=disabled

exit

3- Click on File > Save;

4- Name it ResetConnection.bat and click Save (save wherever you want);

5- Right-click on ResetConexao and select the Run as Administrator option;

6- Wait for the commands to process and restart the system and test.

Method 2

Press Windows keys+i, click Network and Internet > Status > Network Reset > Restore Now. Restart the system and test.

Method 3

1. Press the Windows+R keys, type Ncpa.cpl and click Ok;

2. Right-click your connection and select Properties;

3. Select the TCP/IPv4 Protocol and click on Properties;

4. Enable the Use the following DNS Server addresses option;

5. Add the following information:

Preferred DNS Server: 208.67.222.222

Alternate DNS Server: 208.67.220.220

6. Click Ok.

The issue continues? If so, try changing the following DNS addresses:

Preferred DNS Server: 8.8.8.8 | Alternate DNS Server: 8.8.4.4

Method 4

Enable automatic time zone setting:

1- Right-click on the date/time on the taskbar;

2- Click on Adjust date/time;

3- Activate the option Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically and click in Sync now.

Method 5

Reset the Hosts file back to the default with steps below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

Method 6

Test with another internet connection.

You can route your smartphone's 4G or 5G connection and connect to your device (if you have a wireless card).

If the problem still persists, I recommend that you post your question on the EA forum:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-English/ct-...

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  4. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

EA Play only works with Game Pass, do you have Game Pass on your Microsoft account?

Some users are reporting that after changing their password on the EA Play platform, they were able to link their EA account with Xbox account. You can reset your password by following the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/if-you-forg...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products that are often classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

After you've changed your password, try:

1- Go to https://help.ea.com;

2- Click "Log In"

3- Sign in with Xbox live -> there is an option to sign in using XBOX credentials -> use the xbox account you want to link to your EA Account;

4- Now he want a new EA ID -> type something in to create a new EA Account;

5- Signed in with the new EA Accout go to "Accounts" -> "Connections";

6- unlink the Xbox Live Account from the new created EA Account (now the xbox Account is "clean");

7- Restart your PC;

8 - Start the Xbox App and try to install an EA Play Game.

Note: Now he ask you which EA Account you want to link.

9- Sign in with your EA Account you want to link.+

If it persists, try the steps in the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-trou...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products that are often classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  5. Kerim Artan Win User

Unlink Ea account from my xbox account..

Hi Jhon,

Thank you for your support.

Unfortunately, I do not remember my password for ea account of Tyonuff1. When I try to connect with my xbox account to ea, I can log in. On the other hand, when I try to unlink from xbox on connection page you have already stated It requires email verficiation. So, it is not possible for me to reach that email account. That is why I need linking a new ea account to my xbox account.

Best regards.
  6. variaproject Win User

Xbox Account Linked to an EA Account That is Not Mine

Hey Mac,

Not sure if you're still facing this problem but I just encountered the same exact thing and was able to revoke permissions to EA from my Microsoft account (the MS account connected to my Gamepass subscription, of course). After doing this I was able to relink my EA account away from the illegitimate email address and launch EA games on my PC.

Go here: https://account.live.com/consent/Manage

Click Edit below EA, and click Revoke Permissions. Then open EA and try to link your xbox account again.
Thema:

1. Problem trying to connect my EA account to my Xbox account - Similar Threads - Problem trying connect

2. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  7. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  8. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  9. I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...: I have tried to reset my WiFi? I have go my computer up and used CMD, I have changed the network to manual and reset the Xbox several times? 4aebaf61-4172-4e2a-a187-f80ee1834949
  10. So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...: Just looking for answers Working Xbox one S Doesnt connect to wifi Skips wifi password screen He has never had this problem before Please in need of help e3df8bf4-3887-4a3f-a192-3be36394ce35