Problem: Trying to buy The elder scrolls online

Discus and support Problem: Trying to buy The elder scrolls online in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem trying to buy ESO. I downloaded the try of the game now I want to buy the game but it appears as if I already own it. I hope... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MartinAlvarado1, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Problem: Trying to buy The elder scrolls online

Hi, I have a problem trying to buy ESO.

I downloaded the try of the game now I want to buy the game but it appears as if I already own it.

I hope someone knows a solution. Thanks.

:)

MartinAlvarado1, Apr 11, 2017
  2. DHGxRoguePig
    DHGxRoguePig Guest
    the elder scroll IV knights of nine shivering isles

well then guys buy all the elder scroll game because it will give u a geographical advantage when u buy elder scrolls online

and join the ebonheart pact in xbox one

DHGxRoguePig, Apr 11, 2017
  3. porker
    porker Guest
    porker, Apr 11, 2017
  4. Problem: Trying to buy The elder scrolls online

Hey there Sir Martinicus,

Are you able to purchase the game without any issues from the website
    HERE
    ? If not, can you share a picture of what you see when you try to purchase the game on the console? We'd be happy to take a closer look!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Apr 12, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Sir Martinicus,

Are you able to purchase the game without any issues from the website
    HERE
    ? If not, can you share a picture of what you see when you try to purchase the game on the console? We'd be happy to take a closer look!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. DHGxRoguePig Win User

the elder scroll IV knights of nine shivering isles

well then guys buy all the elder scroll game because it will give u a geographical advantage when u buy elder scrolls online

and join the ebonheart pact in xbox one
  7. Lofty Who Win User

MS not willing to let you Play Elder Scrolls Online without a Gold Subscription!

8. RedBeardDC Win User

Future xbox one game wishlist

Fallout

Maybe Red Dead

Non-Elder Scrolls Online Elder Scrolls Game
  9. xXCamhawkXx Win User
Thema:

1. Problem: Trying to buy The elder scrolls online - Similar Threads - Problem Trying buy

2. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  7. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  8. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  9. Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced: Xbox cycles through codes E200, E101 and E102. Have tried to factory reset it twice and it just flashes 2 times in a repeated pattern. Next step is to figure out the price and get my xbox serviced...
  10. hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...: hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to download fallout 4 from my cd but it keeps stopping the installation around 27% i check what to do on the...