problem to see

Discus and support problem to see in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play Tresaure Hunt i can't see all the screen. the right part is missing. I can play anyway, but I must get screen bigger to end the level!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PushedBinkie829, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. problem to see


    When I play Tresaure Hunt i can't see all the screen. the right part is missing. I can play anyway, but I must get screen bigger to end the level! Some time ago all went well. This is annoying.

    I have windows 10 and a notebook that works fine with all games for this system.

    I have tried to change all screen dimensions but problem continues.

    Please, help me. thanks, Massimiliano.

    :)
     
    PushedBinkie829, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. TheTexas6990
    TheTexas6990 Guest
    problem to see DVD

    The problem I had is this: When I put a DVD, it starts and then immediately appears this inscription: "a storage device has been removed. The console will be restarted." What can it be? the games work normally

    In italian: "una periferica di memorizzazione necessaria è stata rimossa. la console verr riavviata".

    Grazie
     
    TheTexas6990, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    problem to see DVD

  5. Tara E Win User

    See down sign in problem

    I want to add my email but I can't remove his email in sign in
  6. Tara E Win User

    See down sign in problem

    He's no more with me. He's outside country and now he's not even my frnd. I just want to put my Minecraft acc but I am not getting option to change email till I put password. I tried my best to contact him but I wasn't able to
  7. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    See down sign in problem

    Hi Tara! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

    I'm afraid you will need the email address of the Microsoft/Minecraft account in order to recover and gain access to your Minecraft account.

    The only option is to coordinate this over to your friend since you bought the account from him and he is the original owner of the Microsoft account.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  8. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    See down sign in problem

    I appreciate the response.

    Unfortunately, only the owner of the email can change the account's security information. Since you have your Minecraft account active, try to contact Mojang Support for further assistance:

    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

    Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

problem to see

Loading...
  1. problem to see - Similar Threads - problem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...