Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Discus and support Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PataScotty, Aug 22, 2019.

1. PataScotty
    PataScotty Guest

I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before October 2018. As soon as I try to redeem it tells me that
    the code was already used when I didn't touch anything. Please help me solve the problem.

:)

PataScotty, Aug 22, 2019
  2. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

急,我的Minecraft Windows10 Edition突然变成了试用版![Translation-Urgent, my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition suddenly became a trial version!]

Hi
    CuleSKY

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing license issues with Minecraft Windows 10 edition. It's possible that you never actually redeemed the gift code that you were given. The date showing is when you claimed the gift code but if customer support cannot
    see the license, then you have not redeemed the license to your Microsoft Account you use to log in to Windows 10. As you can also see, Minecraft Windows 10 edition is not listed in your games section of your Mojang account.

I recommend clicking where it says Redeem on your Mojang account and follow the instructions you see on screen.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

If you have Java Minecraft, sign in with your Mojang Account on the Minecraft Website, and you should get an offer to redeem a code for the Windows 10 Version.

However, it was long ago since I did that, and don't know where exactly you need to go.

After you got your code, you can go to the Windows Store App on your Windows 10 PC and redeem that code in the Store App to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

EDIT: It seems that you need to have purchased the Java Edition before Oct. 19th 2018 to be eligible for getting Minecraft Windows 10 for free.

For more information check this website: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

This is quoted directly from Mojang's "Minecraft for Windows 10" support article about the process to
    redeem this code, "Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page."
Thema:

1. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Problem redeem gift

2. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  3. I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...: I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do? e34562cd-b187-4b4e-a97f-fa816ff8aada
  4. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  5. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  6. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  7. Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem: Hi, My child is set up as family member on my Xbox family account. I bought a Minecoin gift card and want to redeem it on to her account but I only saw an option under my email address so...
  8. I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?: I got a gift code for a game, when I tried to redeem the code every time i get this massage “This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.”, even though it...
  9. robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card: Hello, i have an 5$ Microsoft gift card and would like to reedeem it for robux in roblox. However, i dont know how to redeem it. If somebody knows how, please kindly respond. I thank you in...
  10. Problema para canjear tarjeta de regalo [Translation - Problem to redeem Gift card]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema para canjear tarjeta de regalo [Translation - Problem to redeem Gift card]: 1. Verifique el nombre de su remitente Contiene una palabra prohibida. Verifique el nombre de su remitente. Contiene una palabra prohibida. JFD-InvalidProperty TAxPR2pKhk6AciQl.2.5.13 Por...