problem to record with Usb 3.0

Discus and support problem to record with Usb 3.0 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am having a problem with recording xbox one. I record gameplays with a Pendrive 3.0 for up to an hour. But recently the recording is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Coard234, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Coard234
    Coard234 Guest

:)

Coard234, Nov 22, 2020
  2. UltraLynch Win User

Xbox One X randomly stops recording gameplay

fjng and all i have been facing the same problem, i have a 3.0 usb pendrive(whatever) and i wanted to start recording on my xbox. It stops recording for no reason without even telling.

I am however on an xbox one s recording at 1080p SDR

Should i have the problem?
  3. MissEdi Win User

Problems when recording using a USB 3.0

Hey there, charlimarcel!

Is the account that you posted with here the same account that you are experiencing this issue with? Also, if you reset your network and then

power cycle
    the console, does this issue still occur?

Let us know if this issue persists after following these steps, or if you have any other support questions that we can assist with.
  4. MissEdi Win User

Hi again, charlimarcel!

Just to clarify, were you able to test performing a
    power cycle
    of the console? Also, is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program? If so, have you reported this issue to the

Preview Forums
    ?
  5. charlimarcel Win User

Hey there, !

Is the account that you posted with here the same account that you are experiencing this issue with? Also, if you reset your network and then

power cycle
    the console, does this issue still occur?

Let us know if this issue persists after following these steps, or if you have any other support questions that we can assist with.
    Yes, its the same account, but I don't understand why I need to reset my network. I imagine it's a DVR problem and not a network problem.
  6. JosemberG N Win User

How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S?

Olá, creio que da para grava usando um HD externo de usb 3.0 ou entao usar a plataforma gamedvr

[Mod Translated - Hi, I think you can record using an external usb 3.0 hard drive or so use the gamedvr platform]
Thema:

1. problem to record with Usb 3.0 - Similar Threads - problem record Usb

2. Problem recording videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem recording videos: When i try to clip what happen my xbox says not enough space to capture but i have like 50% space free i don't know what to do. 8549af1f-81a0-4eb1-945f-a7b2a2a0b705
  3. There is a problem with recording the flash application screen.

in XboX Insiders
    There is a problem with recording the flash application screen.: I have a crooked flash application recorded on the Xbox Game Bar. It is impossible for me to solve this problem. The fact is that this flash game is normally recorded only with one hundred percent...
  4. How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...: Everytime I try to record/clip using my xbox gamebar it always greets me with the error message "There was a problem with background recording. Try again later." I have searched everywhere for...
  5. hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...: hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the video 5dbedfa2-5a84-497e-8c35-0090efc86ae1
  6. SCREEN RECORD PROBLEM

in XBoX on Windows
    SCREEN RECORD PROBLEM: I record for about an hour, but when I save it, it only lasts 5 minutes. What should I do? Please help me. e4df100c-1616-4375-bf9c-47cfcb3203f8
  7. I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...: This is the Red Vertical Line problem in my recordings and this only happens when i use Xbox Game Bar. Please help me. [img] 0908422a-ca13-4c28-8009-8070cf9d99b5
  8. Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k: Just purchased Xbox series s, some reason I can’t record game clips in 4K can only in 1080p or 720p won’t even let me select it got plenty of space on ssd and hardly any uploads saved, on top of...
  9. XBOX Game Bar, problem with "record last x time" option

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game Bar, problem with "record last x time" option: So, I've been recording many, many Rainbow Six Siege clips thanks to the "Record Last 30 Seconds" option. Thing is, as I always play R6 with my friends, our conversations or reactions are really...
  10. Problem to record games through the "game bar".

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem to record games through the "game bar".: I can not record my games through the game bar, it says that my hardwere does not have the requirements, being that I recorded before on the same computer, and I have evidence of this in my...