Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

Discus and support Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SportyWinner333, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option to purchase it with gold ( I have game pass ultimate from abou december and till 2023, so it is activated and working), the only option is to buy this game for 9,99€. I do not know why is it so. Is there any solution? I was trying to purchase it on console xbox and also on computer using my xbox account. Still the same result... Is there any chance to contact directly support?

Thx for help

:)

SportyWinner333, Mar 3, 2021
  2. makehalofan7 Win User

Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo

Hey GaticaRising218

Hi, i have a problem with this promotion, i buy that promotion (1 month of Xbox Game Pass and 1 month of Xbox live Gold), and yes i have my game pass month but i havent recibed the xbox live gold code for 1 free month from The xbox oficial acount what must
    have to do?
  3. ScorchedRelic Win User

It's mentioned and listed on all game news sources for month of March. It's even shown as 'free' in Xbox One menu.

It's not 'activated' for both of our regions.

An employee of MS needs to do this.
  4. ScorchedRelic Win User

Hope they take notice.
    And they did lol
  5. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Hi, are you positive that the game is free on gold?
  6. ScorchedRelic Win User

I'm having the same issue. Only fix is for MS employee in given region/area 'activates' it for us.

Only feasible explanation.
Thema:

1. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month - Similar Threads - Problem purchase free

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  4. When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?: When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing the purchase and content usage.After that I...
  5. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  6. Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem: I bought the multi car pack that included the Koenigsegg. It won't let me download the Koenigsegg, but let's me download the other cars purchased. I tried to repurchase it, but it says "looks like...
  7. i purchased ea24 and installed it no problem the 2 weeks later my game is installed but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased ea24 and installed it no problem the 2 weeks later my game is installed but...: game is purchased and installed but when i try play it says i need to purchase it 98e90c89-8e42-402e-ad8c-dd2f7e4393d6
  8. Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased: i upgraded my pc including new ssd with fresh windows install and went into microsoft devices and removed my old pc and when i purchased forza 5 i was not able to download the game along with any...
  9. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...
  10. hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product: Purchased Product is an game Sea of Thieves it was purchased in 20 of june 2020 and science 2021 or even earlier (dont remember corectly sry) game refuses to lauch i bought it in steam,when i try...