Problem to play online with xbox live gold account

Discus and support Problem to play online with xbox live gold account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just used a code to get a 12 month gold xbox live on my xbox one. It's written that i'm subscribed to to xbox live gold until 19/11/2018 but i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TaSk Ollioze, Nov 20, 2017.

1. TaSk Ollioze
    TaSk Ollioze Guest

Hi,

I just used a code to get a 12 month gold xbox live on my xbox one. It's written that i'm subscribed to to xbox live gold until 19/11/2018 but i can't access to any live mutliplayer...

What do i have to do to fix that ?

bests.

:)

TaSk Ollioze, Nov 20, 2017
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Xbox Live Confusion?

Xbox Live is free.

You can make a Gold account, or a Silver account.

The Gold account gives you access to access to play online, along with free monthly games and weekly deals. This has a fee.

The Silver account gives you access to Xbox Live and apps, but you just can't play online or get the free games. This is free.

ClNTRoN, Nov 20, 2017
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    question about digital games without gold

If they are on xbox one and the xbox they are playing on has someone with a live account their accounts have live too.

Also, digital don't require gold, only online. So make sure what you are buying doesn't require online play and they will be fine.

As others noted, you have to buy it on their account unless you are sharing systems with them else it will be locked to you and you can't give digital stuff away from your own account.

All games work without gold except online required games (soley online play) and they will say golds required if you read the small print.

cross44, Nov 20, 2017
  4. SmdFunction
    SmdFunction Guest

I have the same problem bought 3 hours ago. Please someone find a fix.

SmdFunction, Nov 20, 2017
  5. The same troubles here.

Do you know someting about Xbox Care app ?This one shows me on Xbox live status and this is bad with red colour. Maybe There is problem? I guess

SpikedPond065, Nov 1, 2018
  6. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

I can't play anything online in GFWL

To play online you need Xbox live GOLD. If you have the free account or the Xbox live silver account then you can't play online. So I'm sorry but you're going to have to pay for Xbox live Gold in order to play online. I hope this helped!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live vs Xbox live acct vs Xbox live gold vs Xbox live membership

Xbox Lives basically the online portion of Xbox.

A gold subscription (live membership/subscription) is required to do certain things on Live (like play online multiplayer). Xbox live account usually means an account with gold.
  8. SrBCZ92 Win User

Cant connect to gold

same problem here, xbox live expired, i exteneded for 3 months, accounts says on xbox live that gold ist active but cant play online or join party! it happened today
  9. Julian_ Win User

Minecraft na Xbox 360 problem z logowaniem online. -[Translation - Minecraft for Xbox 360 problem with online login.]

Hi! The person/account who wants to play online does need Xbox Live Gold in order to do so (as Xbox Live Gold is required for online gaming).
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Call of Duty Black ops 2; can't find public matches

Also,you need a xbox live gold account to play online,the account you are posting with is a silver account.

You would need to buy a gold membership if that is the account your trying to play online with
Thema:

1. Problem to play online with xbox live gold account - Similar Threads - Problem play online

2. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  3. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  4. TrueArchievment Video play Problem

in XboX Insiders
    TrueArchievment Video play Problem: Always when i need help and go with the Link to True Archivment all the videos dosnt run. Does anyone have the same Problem? submitted by /u/ElGranRabo [link] [comments]
  5. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  6. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  7. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  8. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  9. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  10. I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends: Hi, I've noticed that any game i download from the Pc game pass, i cant play online , or with my friends, i don't why, me and my friends tried some games and we had the same problem (we are from...