Problem to pay game....

Discus and support Problem to pay game.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi On xbox s is trying to get (pay)new game. And get info - don't new what happens.. Right a kont and have mony... Do you have uppdaterad... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THOMAS HAUGSNES, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Problem to pay game....

Hi

On xbox s is trying to get (pay)new game.

And get info - don't new what happens..

Right a kont and have mony...

Do you have uppdaterad problem....

Best regards

Thomas

:)

THOMAS HAUGSNES, Mar 18, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Problem to pay game....

Hi,Thomas! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Ok Thomas, let's try these solutions that will normally fix the problem:

1. Try a different payment method than the one they have on the account.

2. Remove the card they are trying to use, then add it back and try again.

3.Delete and download your profile

4. Reboot the console

5. Try adding a new card to the account and try the purchase again.

6.Try to associate your card to PayPal and link it to your Xbox

7. Get in touch with your bank, since sometimes they block online purchases

8. If all else fails, I recommend you try not buying for 24 hours and try again :)
  3. Ankanz Win User

Paying problem

I called them with same problem and the answer i got was that their servers cant handle it atm, too many ppl are trying and wanting to buy and their servers arent prepared for that.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Paying problem

5. rubricgary Win User

Paying problem

I don't know if you're using a credit or a debit card..? That might be the issue! Have you tried purchasing off the website, failing that you could always revert to using MS points instead...but naturally you need to by those first!

I'm not xbox support, but this is what I have seen in the past...
  6. Shadowviper37 Win User

Paying problem

Im also having the same issue, tried 2 different cards, Mastercard and a Visa, both coming back with the same thing :/
Thema:

Problem to pay game....

1. Problem to pay game.... - Similar Threads - Problem pay game

2. Problem with accessing the paying methods

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with accessing the paying methods: Dear Sir or Madam I need help, i bough minecraft on the offical game and all and so i made an agreement with my dad that i'll remove his credit card from my microsoft account after the purchase...
  3. Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any...: Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any fix? 5d8f7e5e-32a0-4d29-8a46-6433e7260d54
  4. problem to pay a subscription of xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem to pay a subscription of xbox game pass ultimate: I have been looking for 2 hours to pay my unpaid subscription but cannot pay it with a prepaid card if someone could explain it to me because in the managed tab subscribe no possibility of paying...
  5. I have a problem for pay for PayPal

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem for pay for PayPal: Hello. I'm trying to pay GamePassUltimate 2months/2€, but when I'm trying to pay with PayPal. asked me a error +04JLaT3BkyjK8VR.9.19.9 Thanks 8c64e2c0-3a68-4d93-a9e7-22ee5d41dbcf
  6. Probleme pour payer un retard [Problem to pay a delay]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme pour payer un retard [Problem to pay a delay]: Bonjour j ai eu un probleme, en voulant essayer de payer le retard de mon xbox live on m'as dit sur votre site un probleme est survenu. Je ne comprend pas pourquoi veuillez m'eclairer. Crdlt...
  7. Problem przy chęci zapłaty za produkt. (The Problem with the willingness to pay for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem przy chęci zapłaty za produkt. (The Problem with the willingness to pay for the...: Chcąc zapłacić telefonem za EA Access, pokazuje mi że ta opcja płatności została już dodana do konta i nie mogę nic dalej zrobić. Jak zapłacić tą opcją za to? [Translation] If you want to pay by...
  8. Due to pay balance problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Due to pay balance problem: So today i bought some xbox vouchers and typed them into the xbox, i tried purchasing xbox gold, but it said that i couldnt because i am due to pay a monthly fee.. So i went to pay the fee, i had...
  9. My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay: My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay 98498769-458e-4eb4-92c2-a716ac610876
  10. I am having the same problem as many others. Pay for puzzles with points and they won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having the same problem as many others. Pay for puzzles with points and they won't ...: WHY HAVE THESE DISCUSSIONS OVER PROBLEMS WITH JIGSAW DOWNLOADS, IF THEY DON'T OFFER A SOLUTION TO IT. LIKE BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL. NO ONE IS LISTENING !!!!...