Problem to log in xbox live account on pc

Discus and support Problem to log in xbox live account on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello guys. today i bought the game "gear tactics" at the microsoft store. after the download and install, i have started the game. then everytime the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kamil pl, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Kamil pl
    Kamil pl Guest

Hello guys. today i bought the game "gear tactics" at the microsoft store. after the download and install, i have started the game. then everytime the error shows off : error, cannot log in xbox live account". So i downloaded the x-box-live app and started again and reinstalled it. But nothing helped. error 0x00000c1a. Can some help me please Problem to log in xbox live account on pc :( Dont know what to do.

:)

Kamil pl, Mar 6, 2021
  2. INF1NI7E Win User

Parental Account Unaccessible... What gives?

Small problem. I don't have an Xbox. I'm utilizing a PC with Windows Live ID... My problem is that I can't log into the account/privacy settings on my parents account. No idea whats going on haha.
  3. Jojomanchild Win User

2 gamertags on 1 microsoft account

I'm sorry but this doesn't address the problem.

When on my XBox One, my gamertag is "A" which is linked to email "X".

On my PC, when I log into my Microsoft account from my PC, my gamertag is "B" which is also linked to email "X". This happened when I added XBox Gold to my PC.

When logging into XBox Live on the PC with email "X", I only see gamertag "A".
  4. DomusCasa Win User

Sea of Thieves decided my name is Player811... ect

Hi Kuhaica_,

The random assigned name could be the result of you not being logged in to your XBOX Live account. So, could you verify that:

• You actually are logged in to your Microsoft account on the PC?
    • You actually are logged in to the XBOX app on your PC?
    • Sea of Thieves is actually using that account? Or do you still have to sign in in Sea of Thieves?

If you have to answer all these questions with 'yes' and the problem isn't resolved, I would suggest checking your gamertag, as Kirill already suggested.

Hopes this helps!
  5. ArkadiumSupport Win User

Lost all my points

This is usually due to temporary connection problems with Xbox live accounts. Can you try logging out, then logging in to your xbox live account? Here are instructions: windows.microsoft.com/.../sign-in-out-of-windows
  6. HelenKinney Win User

Windows 8 PC can not connect to Xbox LIVE

I am logged into my windows live account, no problem. I can log into xbox live account, no problem. Majong and Solitare cannot connect to internet. Ran all checks on my computer through troubleshooting. Nothing works.
Thema:

1. Problem to log in xbox live account on pc - Similar Threads - Problem log live

2. I have a problem with logging into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem with logging into microsoft: So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so i never used the microsoft account since. now...
  3. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  4. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  5. Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX: Hi. I bought GamePass Ultimate to play xbox games on m Samsung QE43Q65 TV. When I open Xbox App on TV and try to login I see prompt to open www.xbox.com/tvsetup and put there 8-sign code. I do as...
  6. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524
  7. Anyone with problem to log in Xbox Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone with problem to log in Xbox Live?: I'm having some trouble when trying to log in Xbox live, anyone else? When I check connection it tells me I have 100% packet loss, any advice? P.S. Sorry for bad english....
  8. 'Problem with credentials' Xbox Live Log In Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Problem with credentials' Xbox Live Log In Problem: I'm trying to create an Xbox Live account for my son but, when I try to create one using my email address, Microsoft Live password etc I get an error message telling me that there is 'a problem...
  9. Can't log into Live, Keeps telling me there's a problem with my account..But when I go ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into Live, Keeps telling me there's a problem with my account..But when I go ...: There is no problem with my account! I can't log into my Microsoft account, I used security codes and I have refreshed, and I have looked into the Microsoft email, I have put in authentication...
  10. Not only problem with products. I can't even, log me in Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not only problem with products. I can't even, log me in Live.: The official website of Xbox , said that there are problems as buying content , however, other functions are normal. Only inform the other functions are not available , not even , can not access...