Problem to download Halo on xbox game pass ultimate for PC

Discus and support Problem to download Halo on xbox game pass ultimate for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello community, I need help. I try to download and install Halo 4 but I have an error message(0x80070070) which said that I have not enough space on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nicolas sadon, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Problem to download Halo on xbox game pass ultimate for PC

Hello community,

I need help. I try to download and install Halo 4 but I have an error message(0x80070070) which said that I have not enough space on my hard drive. The game need 140 go and I have 230 go available.

The support didn't help me. They ask me to buy another hard drive with more space.

In the comment of the download page of the game, others players have the same problem with higher free space on their hard drive.

I only have this problem with this game.

Can you help me please?

Nicolas

:)

nicolas sadon, Apr 3, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

If you have bought Game Pass Ultimate, then it includes Games Pass for Xbox, Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, Cloud Gaming on android & Xbox Live Gold. So yes, you can use it on your PC.

It's simple to use, download the Xbox app on your PC, log in with the account that has Game Pass Ultimate, and then download a game from the app, once downloaded, start the game.
  3. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

I cannot login to my Microsoft account on The Master Chief collection on Steam.

Great, glad you were able to get in and play!

As an alternative, in the future, you can play Halo the Master Chief Collection and other 1st party games including Halo Infinite and 3rd party games via Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate. You can run them with the Xbox App or download them from the Microsoft Store. https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass#join

Happy Gaming!
  5. Davis_8 Win User

What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

Game pass is definitely the best bang for your buck. One thing to note, if you get Game Pass Ultimate and play MCC on PC, then right now for PC only Halo Reach and Halo 1 are available. They will be rolling out the rest in time but they are doing it one
    game at a time on the PC. For Xbox you get all the games right away.
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

I've subscribed, but I am unable to download games on PC and my nephew cannot play online.

Hello SwagmasterC,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Can you verify whether or not you are still experiencing this problem?

Have you tried signing out the account with the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and then signing back into the console? When you are downloading or trying to download the games on to PC through your Game Pass Ultimate subscription, are you downloading them through the Xbox app on PC?

Let us know as these answers will help us during investigation.
Thema:

Problem to download Halo on xbox game pass ultimate for PC

1. Problem to download Halo on xbox game pass ultimate for PC - Similar Threads - Problem download Halo

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  6. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  7. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  8. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  9. Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection .

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection .: I tried to install the game Halo Master Chief Collection and like many I couldn't even download it, after a lot of shaking my head and reading several tutorials about it and nothing working, it's...
  10. download problems for the halo 5 edition xbox one? problem possibly solved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download problems for the halo 5 edition xbox one? problem possibly solved: this problem of downloading the game and the updates is most common in the halo 5 xbox one console because people have the game installed on an external drive. the game needs to be moved to the...