Problem to acquire the game pass in the promotion...

Discus and support Problem to acquire the game pass in the promotion... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During the Black Friday promotion I did not have the money, so I activated the Game Pass test during this period, knowing that at the end of it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jogos dos Manos, Nov 27, 2017.

  1. Problem to acquire the game pass in the promotion...


    During the Black Friday promotion I did not have the money, so I activated the Game Pass test during this period, knowing that at the end of it, coicidendly end of the promotion, I would receive money.

    Yesterday, 27th of September 2017, I received my money, and tried to make the purchase in the promotion, which in Brazil, was 1BR $ (US $ 0.3097). However, at the time of making the purchase, the value went to the original price, 29BR $ (US $ 8.9825), even
    though it is still in the promotion. I am posting this in order to tomorrow enter the support chat of microsoft, and have how to prove that I have tried to make my purchase at the right time.

    :)
     
    Jogos dos Manos, Nov 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Game Pass Problem Promotion

    Hey there ThroughPrince97.

    Unfortunately if you don't have a valid payment method tied to your account there isn't a way for you to sign up for the trial. I'm afraid we don't have any codes to provide you with here on the forums. Thanks for your understanding.
     
    Mister Maka, Nov 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Game Pass Problem Promotion

    Hello I just contacted an agent and he told me that You could give me a solution of this

    See, I contacted xbox one support because I would love to have an 14 days trial of Xbox Game Pass, but I don't have an credit or debit card, I only have 1$ in PayPal and 5$ in my microsoft account So i asked him If I could get some code. He said me that
    the only way I can get one is getting a game bundle but weeks ago I bought one of Assassin's Creed. but I didn't get the game pass trial. He told me that you could fix this problem, Please help me :c I really want to try the Xbox Game Pass

    Thank you!
     
    ThroughPrince97, Nov 27, 2017
    #3
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate

    There is none but I recommend you to acquire xbox game pass ultimate since it is great to have all the services, you can also get points with the game pass tasks and with them to acquire new subscriptions.
  5. palaeologos777 Win User

    Game Pass Problems

    I constantly have the same problem when I'm browsing games on a computer and want to acquire them for my Xbox One. I have a Game Pass subscription, yet when I find a Game Pass game I want to download I'm prompted to either purchase the game or purchase
    a Game Pass sub. I'm logged in on the account I use for Game Pass, and checking my account information verifies that I'm subscribed, but for some reason I can only acquire the game on my console. I wish M$ would pull their finger out.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Problem at acquire a game

    Borderlands was part of a free play weekend, meaning it was only free to download and play for that weekend. You would need to purchase the game if you want to keep playing it.
  7. goldust316 Win User

    Problem at acquire a game

    Borderlands was part of a free play weekend, meaning it was only free to download and play for that weekend. You would need to purchase the game if you want to keep playing it.
    Oh yea DUH I forgot about that
  8. goldust316 Win User

    Problem at acquire a game

Thema:

Problem to acquire the game pass in the promotion...

Loading...
  1. Problem to acquire the game pass in the promotion... - Similar Threads - Problem acquire game

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...