Problem syncing save data on Series X

Discus and support Problem syncing save data on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Last night I wanted to play a wrestling game. I haven't played them since I switched to Series X. Neither WWE 2K18 or 2K19 will sync on Series X. They... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Dec 30, 2020.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

Last night I wanted to play a wrestling game. I haven't played them since I switched to Series X. Neither WWE 2K18 or 2K19 will sync on Series X. They either get to 40% and 34% respectively or they just say can't sync. Selecting offline instead of Retry does the same thing as Retry Maki g the games completely unplayable. No other games seem to be affected and I have had no issue syncing other games as tests. Furthermore the games in question have no issues Syncing on my girlfriends Xbox One X that is on the same network so issue lies in Series X.

I tried everything I found online in suggests and nothing worked so far.

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I transfer my data from my Xbox 360 to a Series X if my 360 does not start?

Your saved data would need to be stored on the cloud in order to move it to the Series X. If you had that set up before your console went out, then the games will sync the data when you start them on the Series X. Otherwise, you'd need to be able to sign into the console to enable cloud saves unfortunately.
  3. Fay Fay Win User

Why is my Saved Games not Syncing Between Xbox Series X and Xbox PC

Kathy,

3. Try manually syncing your saved games by going to the "Manage Game & Add-ons" section of Starfield on both your Xbox Series X and PC. From there, select "Saved Data" and then "Sync Now."

all I can see is delete all and delete, or clear

are you sure this Sync now is available in xbox x??? or is just my xbox x dont have this function

thanks!
  4. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  5. MONSTERBLAZE908 Win User

WWE 2k22 Progress Lost

When I first launched the game on my Series S, it did the usual "agree with policy" and "user agreement" stuff. But nothing about save games or save data

After finishing a lot of the game, it would sync game data before loading to the main screen.

On my Series S, it would always do this.

But on my Series X, it did it once and never did it after that.

I'll try the Powercycle tricks and i'll let you know if it works.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Moving from the xbox one to the series X

Hi X D. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Resetting your Xbox One will not remove saved data from your account, only the console itself. Xbox game saves are stored in your account's cloud storage; each game has its own space in the cloud for saved data.

This means all you need to do on your Series X is boot up a game, and the game's saved data will automatically sync and load onto your console. You can connect your Seagate drive to your Series X and all it's installed games should pop up too.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Problem syncing save data on Series X - Similar Threads - Problem syncing save

2. Age of Empires 2 syncing problem when launching on windows, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 syncing problem when launching on windows, how do I fix this problem?: I played Age of Empires 2 for a day and was starting to enjoy it, and at first nothing seemed wrong. Then the next day, it was stuck in sync and I couldn't get to the play the game. I tried to...
  3. Hello, I have a problem with syncing data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with syncing data.: I have 2 accounts on my Xbox series s. On one account I play other games and on one account I play Forza horizon 5. I accidentally recently reset my Xbox and so all my accounts got logged out. I...
  4. Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S: Hi, I have the Game Pass and with it I got the Game "Medieval Dynasty" installed on 2 Devices Xbox One and Xbox Series S. My wife now played the Game on Xbox One, but the Game Saves are not...
  5. Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...: Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didn’t work I hope you give me a real solution...
  6. Failed to sync world problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to sync world problem: I’m having a problem loading a world. It is 4 years old and 760mb (not sure if that matters) Let me lay out events For a while when I would load this world as well as others. Minecraft would...
  7. Xbox one x internal ssd sync problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x internal ssd sync problem: Hi, just upgraded with internal 1tb ssd. All seem to work fine except when i try to sync it reports cannot sync as local console has different hdd - can i update some setting to resolve?...
  8. Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem: Normally, it will let me play just fine. But, this the second time this has happened. My controller just can't connect to the console, thus i cant play. After troubleshooting for hours, I can't...
  9. Minecraft sync problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft sync problem: Hey my buddy is having a problem with his Minecraft when we were on one of his maps his game crashed and when he restarted his game it kept telling him that he needed to resync his Minecraft cloud...
  10. sync save games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sync save games problem: did any one have a sync save games problem on xbox one x no project scorpion me and another 3 friends have the same issue. whe did all of poseple fix reset console delete the account and re...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x syncing data

2. What does it mean when Xbox One is syncing data? series x

3. xbox series x sync data

4. xbox series x not syncing data,
  5. xbox aeries x syncing data