PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET STOPPED RUNNING

Discus and support PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET STOPPED RUNNING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; AM PREVIW CUSTOMER WITH BUT I AM UNFORTUNATELY PRIDE GOING THROUGH A PROBLEM WITH THE PHONE STEREO XBOX ONE AFTER THE LAST UPDATE MY PHONE JUST STOPPED... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nilsonmoraesmoraes, Nov 3, 2015.

1. PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET STOPPED RUNNING

:)

nilsonmoraesmoraes, Nov 3, 2015
  2. QuickDefeat
    QuickDefeat Guest
    XBOne Stereo headset mic not working (all xbox mics unreliable)

This is so frustrating. My mom has bought me 3 headsets for my XBox to replace mics that stopped working before finally shelling out the big buck $60 for the XboxOne Stereo headset; hopefully to end the persistent problems with the mic breaking. Now
    my mic on the XBoxOne Stereo headset just stopped working. None of the troubleshooting works to resolve the problem. I thought headsets with mics were simple technology, why can't Microsoft get right and durable enough to last. Or, is that the point...to
    keep us pressuring our parents to buy these expensive headsets. Extremely Frustrated!!

QuickDefeat, Nov 3, 2015
  3. PrinceHeron
    PrinceHeron Guest
    Chat Headset is full of static

I'm having the same problem.. In my case my basic chat headset stopped working, my online partner couldn't hear me but I could hear him. Bought a new, OEM headset, lots of static when the plug is touched/moved. Worked for about 1.5 hours and stopped
    working thru either of my controllers. Bought another basic headset, it doesn't work and bought a MS X1 Stereo headset and another controller. The outgoing chat works sporadically, lots of static if the plug into the adapter is touched. outgoing voice
    cuts out & in. VERY frustrating! Ron ....

PrinceHeron, Nov 3, 2015
  4. PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET STOPPED RUNNING

Hey there, nilson dj! Sorry to see any issues. Are you saying that you are in the preview program for the Xbox One or the Insider Program for Windows 10? Depending on what you're in will determine on where we need to point you so you get the help you're
    looking for. PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET STOPPED RUNNING :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, nilson dj! Sorry to see any issues. Are you saying that you are in the preview program for the Xbox One or the Insider Program for Windows 10? Depending on what you're in will determine on where we need to point you so you get the help you're
    looking for. :)
  6. Kaz78 Win User

Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller

Hey there Kaz,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, If you have not already checked the controller go ahead and make sure that the

Controller is Updated
    . Also, what headset is it that you are using for the console? Would these be third party headsets or are they the Xbox Stereo Headset.

Let us know.
    Controller is up to date. Headset is play stereo headset for xbox one s from eb games
  7. robertwatts2 Win User

how to true left and right mike inputs

Hello,

As far i know almost all standart Headsets are using mono-microphone.

Maybe
    Stereo Headset Adapter
    will help you with your question.
    that's the problem I keep running in to cant find any thing with stereo mikes only mono I mean ican run as meanny mikes as want tuugh mixer but only have mono mike input still and all the stereo headset adapters I find are only stereo output assuming you
    are meaning the ones that plug into the controller and use a 3.5mm 4 pin
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Kaz,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, If you have not already checked the controller go ahead and make sure that the

Controller is Updated
    . Also, what headset is it that you are using for the console? Would these be third party headsets or are they the Xbox Stereo Headset.

Let us know.
  9. zmaster2XXX Win User

Hey there Kaz,

Controller is Updated

Let us know.
    Controller is up to date. Headset is play stereo headset for xbox one s from eb games

Could be an issue with the headset. Perhaps try a different one?
Thema:

1. PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET STOPPED RUNNING - Similar Threads - PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET

2. Xbox Stereo Headset Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Headset Problem: I Have A Xbox One Stereo Headset That includes stereo Adapter. I have an up to date controller but the problem is i can't talk, i can hear the game & voices just fine but when i unmute myself i...
  3. Stereo headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset problem: My headset works fine and so does my Internet connection. However I have recently had the problem of not being able to talk or hear my friends in party chat. When I am by myself in chat (lonely...
  4. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Problem: Hello, I recently purchased an headset adaptater for xbox one and I have a problem. 1. I've purcharsed it 1 month ago then today it started to not working 2. I've done every update on the Xbox...
  5. "echo" problem with the official stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    "echo" problem with the official stereo headset: Hi, I have the official stereo headset for Xbox one. When I am in a chat group (or game chat) I have a problem, all others users complain thatthere is an "echo" when they talk with me. The...
  6. Xbox Stereo Headset playback problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Headset playback problem: Is it normal for the stereo headset to playback audio in one ear (right ear)? If not, are there any recommendations to fixing it? 5b371fe8-6a37-4a3c-834f-593c379235af
  7. Having a headset problem after buying a new headset, new stereo adapter and new controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a headset problem after buying a new headset, new stereo adapter and new controller.: Ok so my mic supposedly "beeps" and everyone in the party can hear it except me. I checked the party chat and my mic does light up randomly when I'm not talking, so that means the beep is...
  8. Xbox one Stereo Headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Stereo Headset problem: I'm using a stereo headset with chat adapter, I can hear everyone in game and party chat perfect, my mic does not pick up me speaking so no one can hear me. I tried every step suggested to try and...
  9. Problem with Stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Stereo headset: I bought the Xbox One stereo headset today, and after a frustrating day of trying to make it work properly, with xbox live down and all, anyway, I've tried to make the headset work with my Cod...
  10. X1 stereo headset problem - white noise / background noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 stereo headset problem - white noise / background noise: Having a major issue with my x1 stereo headset. When ever I use it I get a background hum / hiss / white noise with these? Even on the dash when quiet. I have returned my first pair hoping it to...