Problem size of the image on certain games
Discus and support Problem size of the image on certain games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I noticed that on some games there is a problem in the dimension of the image, as if it was poorly calibrated. Let me explain, there is a lack... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoodAx, Nov 9, 2017.
Thema:
Problem size of the image on certain games
Loading...
-
Problem size of the image on certain games - Similar Threads - Problem size image
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?
in XboX InsidersHDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
Shark Dash for Windows 10 Screen Size Problem
in XBoX Games and AppsShark Dash for Windows 10 Screen Size Problem: I have a problem. I have Shark Dash on Microsoft Store Library. I download it and play but screen size was half. And buttons are don't touchable. [img] 4dba42f0-d722-4e72-9bc2-d3f8b7a00f74 -
problem with picture size using the Xbox one
in XBoX on Consolesproblem with picture size using the Xbox one: When the Xbox one is connected the only picture size setting on my TV that gives me a full picture results in the top,bottom, and side cutoff. Then when I switch back to the Xbox I need to change...