Problem since the last update for Minecraft Beta RTX

Discus and support Problem since the last update for Minecraft Beta RTX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. I have always been able to perfectly put the Minecraft Beta RTX version, but since yesterday's update I can't get into the game. It boots up, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SerMiner, Sep 2, 2020.

1. /u/SerMiner
    /u/SerMiner Guest

Hi. I have always been able to perfectly put the Minecraft Beta RTX version, but since yesterday's update I can't get into the game. It boots up, the red mojang screen appears, and closes on its own.

I have tried:

-To deactivate the betas, uninstall the game, reinstall it, activate Beta rtx again but I get the same error.

-Uninstall minecraft following the beta version rtx and reinstalling it, the same thing happens.

In other words, this error only happens to me with the beta rtx version, with the normal beta and not normal minecraft. And as I said before I could use rtx without problems. I have a 2060 super rtx chart.

What I can do?

submitted by /u/SerMiner
    [link] [comments]

/u/SerMiner, Sep 2, 2020
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series x minecraft fps problems

Minecraft hasnt been updated for series x

You have to wait for the upcoming RTX UPDATE which left beta in dec
  4. ColinScott1 Win User

The Minecraft Marketplace not downloading your worlds.

I have the same issue.

Windows 11 just built in the last few days and updated to latest Beta build.

Minecraft Windows 10 edition installed fresh this morning (after installing Xbox Insider etc. to try RTX then updating MC again).

Go into the Marketplace find some resource packs for free to try RTX.

Get them in my library, click on download, progress bar comes up at 0% and nothing happens.
  5. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

6. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
Thema:

1. Problem since the last update for Minecraft Beta RTX - Similar Threads - Problem since last

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  6. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...
  7. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...
  8. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...
  9. Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem: Hello, Ive currently have had a issue with my minecraft bedrock world transferring from one xbox to another. I have an xbox world that saves on one xbox but cannot transfer to update the world on...
  10. Xbox One sinc problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sinc problem: Posted 13 Jan 2016 9:52 PM This morning I woke up to an update, i when to go install it and had realized my xbox controller was not connected for a reason. So I pressed both sinc buttons but...