problem since last update on alpha preview

Discus and support problem since last update on alpha preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am on the alpha skip ahead xbox series s. os version: 10.0.25342.1001(re_xbox_dev_flight.221109-1900) So since the last update my Internet speed I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maleficent_List_9406, Nov 12, 2022.

1. problem since last update on alpha preview

I am on the alpha skip ahead xbox series s. os version: 10.0.25342.1001(re_xbox_dev_flight.221109-1900)

So since the last update my Internet speed I normally would be around i have a 2gb connection but normally get 450+mbps download and 47mbps upload, but since the last update the maximum speed I can get is 94.28mbps that is the max completely capped out its not my Internet as I have just had a new router and have tried different ethernet cat6 cables and an engineer around aswell but still no luck and WiFi is also struggling aswell to hit decent speeds for downloads

submitted by /u/Maleficent_List_9406
    [link] [comments]

/u/Maleficent_List_9406, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

Xbox start up and homescreen

Is the console in the preview program? I'm on Alpha Ring and hat this issue last week. It has since patched and works correctly
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Resident Evil 0 still shutting off Xbox One X, and S during cutscenes

Hey there Cpl.

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

You can always reach out to the Developers for more information on this problem.

I Hope this helps.
  5. EliteGamerSVK Win User

Gamerscore Points

I have same problem... Yesterday I had more than 135.000G and now I have only 117.347G...

Can anybody help me solve this problem? Iam in Preview Alpha and last night I had system update..

Thanks...
  6. Auxaze VRSD Win User

Mixer Broadcasting

I'm in the Preview Omega now, although I was in the Alpha before. I believe that was why I can't broadcast, since that preview group gives me frequent updates. Thanks.
Thema:

problem since last update on alpha preview

1. problem since last update on alpha preview - Similar Threads - problem since last

2. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  3. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  4. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  5. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  6. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...
  7. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...
  8. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...
  9. Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem: Hello, Ive currently have had a issue with my minecraft bedrock world transferring from one xbox to another. I have an xbox world that saves on one xbox but cannot transfer to update the world on...
  10. Xbox One sinc problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sinc problem: Posted 13 Jan 2016 9:52 PM This morning I woke up to an update, i when to go install it and had realized my xbox controller was not connected for a reason. So I pressed both sinc buttons but...