Problem selecting which drive to download games to on Xbox app (PC)
Discus and support Problem selecting which drive to download games to on Xbox app (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a problem where I go to my setting and select drive D to be the default place games are downloaded to. However when I click to download a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rdoggio, Nov 25, 2021.
Thema:
Problem selecting which drive to download games to on Xbox app (PC)
Loading...
-
Problem selecting which drive to download games to on Xbox app (PC) - Similar Threads - Problem selecting drive
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Problem with call of duty black ops 6 No installation selection on Xbox Siries S
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem with call of duty black ops 6 No installation selection on Xbox Siries S: The thing is, when there was this update with turtles, I didn't turn on the console for a couple of days. Then I turned it on and started logging into the game. To which I was told "that I need a... -
Remote play problem - A button registers select but won’t do anything
in XBoX on ConsolesRemote play problem - A button registers select but won’t do anything: When i launch remote play i can move the controller around and thr selector moves through the menu as expected. When i press the A button, it shows the attempt to select but nothing launches. My... -
THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...
in XboX InsidersTHERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments] -
Select 3 problem
in XBoX Rewards & SocialSelect 3 problem: Early today I tried select 3 contest and it said I had won the 500$ Microsoft gift card then my power went out and I came back to check and I was not credited ec8265cb-6a9f-410b-931f-eebfec925bf6 -
Not Able to Select Profiles (Update Problem?)
in XBoX on ConsolesNot Able to Select Profiles (Update Problem?): So my Xbox One console worked perfectly fine this morning and then the update hit in the afternoon. Upon completion of the update my system no longer allows me to sing in. I can not select any...