problem resistering 48H pass

Discus and support problem resistering 48H pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I have been trying to enter a specific 48H code and I got the following code. XBOS-3018 1789877f-0de7-4d7c-a453-7648c2a820ea 2018/01/29 -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CommanderSP, Jan 29, 2018.

  1. CommanderSP
    CommanderSP Guest

    problem resistering 48H pass


    Hi there,

    I have been trying to enter a specific 48H code and I got the following code.

    XBOS-3018

    1789877f-0de7-4d7c-a453-7648c2a820ea

    2018/01/29 - 22:58:49 UTC

    I also tried to enter another 48H code and got the following error code

    XBOS-3018

    5f04d0a4-c6b1-4dc4-9080-8e910b04e980

    2018/01/29 - 23:03:54 UTC

    :)
     
    CommanderSP, Jan 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Dutch JaFO
    Dutch JaFO Guest
    Forza 4 & Forza 4 Limited - Difference?

    Does that VIP pass require GOLD status like Forza 3 ?

    Getting a free car as a gift each month sounded like fun, but effectively having to pay 60 Euro/year for that stuff is kind of silly.

    (and no ... those 'free 48h on-line' cards didn't work)
     
    Dutch JaFO, Jan 29, 2018
    #2
  3. i have a problem with xbox live gold

    we also waited 48h and nothing happened!
     
    EduardoMattei, Jan 29, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    problem resistering 48H pass

    Hi there,

    Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

    After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

    Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

    Keep in mind that Trial codes can not be stacked on to each other. so if one is already active you will have to wait until it finishes. Anything shorter then 1 month is, as far as I know, a trial subscription.

    If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
     
  5. CommanderSP
    CommanderSP Guest
    Hello there, thanks for the prompt reply,

    I have managed to use other 48H codes with the most recent one being the 48H code found on starwars battlefield for the xbox one and one of the 360 HALO games. The codes that do not work are from older 360 games (the first one is from FEAR for the 360 - cant
    remember the 2nd one) so I am wondering if those codes have been quietly discontinued.
     
    CommanderSP, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. WPAK Win User

    problem resistering 48H pass

    Hi there,

    Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

    After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

    Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

    Keep in mind that Trial codes can not be stacked on to each other. so if one is already active you will have to wait until it finishes. Anything shorter then 1 month is, as far as I know, a trial subscription.

    If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  7. CommanderSP Win User

    problem resistering 48H pass

    Hi there,

    Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

    After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

    Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

    Keep in mind that Trial codes can not be stacked on to each other. so if one is already active you will have to wait until it finishes. Anything shorter then 1 month is, as far as I know, a trial subscription.

    If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
    Hello there, thanks for the prompt reply,

    I have managed to use other 48H codes with the most recent one being the 48H code found on starwars battlefield for the xbox one and one of the 360 HALO games. The codes that do not work are from older 360 games (the first one is from FEAR for the 360 - cant
    remember the 2nd one) so I am wondering if those codes have been quietly discontinued.
  8. nixzeye Win User

    Xbox Preview "enrolled"

    nono im enrolled in the app, but its already passed 48h, 5 days
  9. UrubuCandango Win User

    Reembolso (Refund)

    Já passou mais de 48h

    [Translation - It's been over 48h]
  10. Gears ofamazing Win User

    Probleme avec un code 48h

    ouep je ferais sa =) en tout cas merci a toi .
Thema:

problem resistering 48H pass

Loading...
  1. problem resistering 48H pass - Similar Threads - problem resistering 48H

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...