Problem Replacing Files

Discus and support Problem Replacing Files in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to make a Turkish patch for the game "UNDERTALE" that I bought from Microsoft Store, but I am not allowed to change the game files. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Çınar DERDİYOK, May 9, 2025.

  1. Problem Replacing Files


    I want to make a Turkish patch for the game "UNDERTALE" that I bought from Microsoft Store, but I am not allowed to change the game files. I am starting to think that I should have bought the game from Steam because they allow me to change the game files there. I kindly ask you to find a solution for this issue, it is very important to me.

    :)
     
    Çınar DERDİYOK, May 9, 2025
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    PC - Xbox App, not letting me sign in?!

    this step is for files that cannot be replaced, were you able to replace the file with existo ? if yes, you don't need to do this step.
  3. Rodrigo.Queiroz Win User

    how to edit an ini file

    Hi,

    I'm Rodrigo and I'll help you.

    If the .ini file is in an administrator accessible folder, you will not be able to save the file there, but you can save it in another location (e.g.: Desktop) and replace the file that will ask for permission before replacing it.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Xbox controller disconnects

    Try filing for repairs or a replacement
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    xbox dev mode

    When you reset a phone, usually it does not replace all operational system files with new ones. Usually it just removes everything installed except the system files, but it does not replace all the system files like a "reinstallation".

    As far as I know, when you factory reset your Xbox console and choose to remove everything, all system files are replaced by the original ones and all other files are removed. This would make very hard for a virus to stick on the Xbox, since the virus code would be removed even if it is installed on a system file.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product

    check integrity of files, steam will then download and replace corrupted files

    https://youtu.be/--nHsafKmfg
Thema:

Problem Replacing Files

Loading...
  1. Problem Replacing Files - Similar Threads - Problem Replacing Files

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...