problem regarding the ARK game

Discus and support problem regarding the ARK game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with the game ARK. I bought 20EURO at the time. Today I wanted to reinstall it but when I start the game he tells me that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mizuky v, Jan 14, 2018.

  1. Mizuky v
    Mizuky v Guest

    problem regarding the ARK game


    :)
     
    Mizuky v, Jan 14, 2018
    #1
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    ark problem

    contact official support to get it sorted.
     
    CrazY1985, Jan 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Mizuky v
    Mizuky v Guest
    ark problem

    Hello,

    I have a problem with the game ARK.

    I bought 20EURO at the time.

    Today I wanted to reinstall it but when I start the game he tells me that I have to re-buy it.

    normal?
     
    Mizuky v, Jan 14, 2018
    #3
  4. PatrikNilsson1 Win User

    Ark Aberration

    Hi!

    Thank you for your reply, buti unfortunatly i didn't work, plus I have the same problem with all three dlc in the Ark.

    Best regards

    Patrik
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

    Favourite Survival Game (Discussion)

    Hi,

    Ark is really great in my eyes

    Regards
  6. Note1k Win User

    “Instillation Stopped” as soon as I start downloading

    It was the Microsoft store and it gave me 0xd05e0108. Also i already reset the Xbox and everything. I have the same problem as Tyler and my friend has the same problem.the game was ark and every other game is fine but just ark is the problem.
  7. Chickenflue Win User

    ark genesis problem

    Did you get ark base game threw game pass for free as I've same problem but people who bought ark even tho other add on works genesis doesnt. Every one with this problem please say if its threw game pass. If so we know the the problem
  8. Johann - MSFT Win User

    hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it up it comes up with error code 0x80070bff

    Hello,

    Thanks for taking the time to share about the problem with Ark Survival Evolved.

    Based on the information you have shared, we understand that you are playing Ark Survival Evolved, and since your concern is posted in the wrong category (Windows), we will be moving this thread to the correct category (Game Issues), where moderators in the that category will assist you further on your concern.

    I appreciate your understanding.

    Best Regards,

    | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
Thema:

problem regarding the ARK game

Loading...
  1. problem regarding the ARK game - Similar Threads - problem regarding ARK

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Hello,i have problems regarding installing minecraft on my pc from the store.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,i have problems regarding installing minecraft on my pc from the store.: When i reinstalled my windows on my pc,i also tried to reintall minecraft as to play with my friends,howvever when i tried,it keeps giving me the message that is preparing to install and it has...
  10. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...