Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

Discus and support Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xbox for PC, Nov 18, 2019.

1. xbox for PC
    xbox for PC Guest

Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help

I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No Devices show - the installation process stops.

:)

xbox for PC, Nov 18, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help

Glad I could help. If my post helprd you, please select it as answer. Thanks 😊
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Make sure your Windows device is updated to the most up to date windows version. Check Windows Update manually for updates.

Also make sure you are signed in on that Windows device with the same account that you used on the website.

If all else fails, open the Windows Store App on your computer, and download it from there instead of trying to push it to a device.
  4. xbox for PC Win User

Thanks! That worked. Hope MS solves the instructed way of doing it as well. Not intuitive to og the other way around when you are following instructions.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

unable to play minecraft

Please go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices
    and sign in with the account you used to purchase Minecraft for PC.

There you should see a list of devices that are connected to your account.

Find the PC(s) you aren't using anymore, and click on them to manage them. In the upper part of the device screen, click the drop down menu, and remove the PC you aren't using anymore.

That will reduce the amount of devices counting towards the limit, and you can then install Minecraft again.
  6. Alejandro D2 Win User

My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work.

Just an update my Minecraft is not showing the mojang screen anymore just straight white.
Thema:

1. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -... - Similar Threads - Problem pushing Minecraft

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  6. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  9. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  10. Xbox live needs to fix their solutions to not push the problem back on the consumer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live needs to fix their solutions to not push the problem back on the consumer.: So not happy with Xbox Live right now. During your big game sale on the 21st of Feb I bought the Master Chief Collection for $34.99 plus tax. Well I use PayPal because I don't want my credit card...