Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

Discus and support Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xbox for PC, Nov 18, 2019.

1. xbox for PC
    xbox for PC Guest

Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help

I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No Devices show - the installation process stops.

:)

xbox for PC, Nov 18, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help

Glad I could help. If my post helprd you, please select it as answer. Thanks 😊
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Make sure your Windows device is updated to the most up to date windows version. Check Windows Update manually for updates.

Also make sure you are signed in on that Windows device with the same account that you used on the website.

If all else fails, open the Windows Store App on your computer, and download it from there instead of trying to push it to a device.
  4. xbox for PC Win User

Thanks! That worked. Hope MS solves the instructed way of doing it as well. Not intuitive to og the other way around when you are following instructions.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

unable to play minecraft

Please go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices
    and sign in with the account you used to purchase Minecraft for PC.

There you should see a list of devices that are connected to your account.

Find the PC(s) you aren't using anymore, and click on them to manage them. In the upper part of the device screen, click the drop down menu, and remove the PC you aren't using anymore.

That will reduce the amount of devices counting towards the limit, and you can then install Minecraft again.
  6. Alejandro D2 Win User

My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work.

Just an update my Minecraft is not showing the mojang screen anymore just straight white.
Thema:

1. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -... - Similar Threads - Problem pushing Minecraft

2. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...
  3. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  6. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  7. Static IP address problem on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static IP address problem on Series X: On Monday morning my Xbox Series X (and laptop) was working just fine, connecting to the WiFi with absolutely no problems. The console was on standby mode until Wednesday morning, and now it...
  8. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  9. Problem with syncing data networking problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with syncing data networking problem?: For every game where i have to sync data a pop up states that i have a problem with my network provider, but when i play a game like destiny which is all online therefore no reason to sync data i...
  10. Xbox live needs to fix their solutions to not push the problem back on the consumer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live needs to fix their solutions to not push the problem back on the consumer.: So not happy with Xbox Live right now. During your big game sale on the 21st of Feb I bought the Master Chief Collection for $34.99 plus tax. Well I use PayPal because I don't want my credit card...