Problem principal xbox

Discus and support Problem principal xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem when i try to do my xbox principal this say the changes cannot be save cfdb8b74-f992-4652-a8e0-fa9481d6e163 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wong Kensei, Oct 1, 2017.

  1. Wong Kensei
    Wong Kensei Guest

    Problem principal xbox


    I have a problem when i try to do my xbox principal this say the changes cannot be save

    :)
     
    Wong Kensei, Oct 1, 2017
    #1
  2. XxXBochoXxX
    XxXBochoXxX Guest
    i want back my account and i can´t get it

    Hi, my problem is that i share my account with one friend, and i want back again my account to put like principal xbox, but i can´t and my firend don´t answer my messages, so i want know how i can get back my principal xbox
     
    XxXBochoXxX, Oct 1, 2017
    #2
  3. changer sa xbox principale

    bonjour j'aimerais changer de xbox principale une dernière fois mais j'ais déja utiliser toute les changement de xbox principale disponible .

    pourrais je avoir un dernier changement de xbox principale si possible?
     
    CodeDarkiller, Oct 1, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Problem principal xbox

    It may be that the Home setting has been maxed out on your account. You should call phone support to request a reset. Please click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support
     
    onyxishere, Oct 1, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Problem principal xbox

  6. X Saber Phoenix Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion

    1) Oh, maybe that's the problem.

    2) It's the same Xbox and I checked the two accounts and both says Xbox Home (Xbox Principal).

    Thanks for answer my questions.
  7. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

    Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read

    You only have to put in the console B or C the account A as principal and so that the other one that was left without the account A as principal can take advantage of the resources only must have the session initiated of the account A.
    Besides that there will be no problems when playing together between A and B but if they want to play A and C then they will not be able to do it since C does not have the account of A as principal.
  8. schnurren Win User

    Xbox principal

    Olá N3WSUNSH1N3,

    Você pode ter apenas um Xbox One principal ao mesmo tempo.

    Se você atingiu o valor máximo do Xbox One Principal / Principal (esse limite é 5 em um ano), será necessário aguardar até o próximo ano para definir outro Xbox como Principal / Principal.

    [Original text]

    Hello N3WSUNSH1N3,

    You can only have one Main Xbox One at the same time.

    If you have reached the max amount of Home/Main Xbox One (that limit is 5 in a year) you will need to wait until the next year to set another Xbox as Home/Main.
  9. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Problems whit My Xbox principal

    There's the problem friend, sharing accounts with friends is not a good practice, this out of terms of use and your account can be banned, especially if your friends' xbox and have on different networks, one day will give you trouble. Try resetting your
    password and resetting your xbox's configurations by soft reset, to you keep your games in console and only clean the your user data
Thema:

Problem principal xbox

Loading...
  1. Problem principal xbox - Similar Threads - Problem principal

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...