Problem prevented me from buying games

Discus and support Problem prevented me from buying games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; first of all , my English languages is too weak but i will do the best to explain my problem . i was put 60$ on my account , on smartglass but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slooomGH, Dec 10, 2017.

  1. slooomGH
    slooomGH Guest

    Problem prevented me from buying games


    first of all , my English languages is too weak but i will do the best to explain my problem .

    i was put 60$ on my account , on smartglass but the location of smartglass is UAE and regions of my account is KSA i contact with support and they helped me to migrate tge region from KSA to UAE ,

    but all these happend at critical times ( before only 1 hour to end the deals ) , and i can't purchase the games with deals

    can you help me to purchase Cuphead &Assassin creed origin with deals ?

    the prices of the games with deals is :

    Cuphead : 16.99$

    Assassin creed origin : 41.99

    thank you , i hope you can help me

    :)
     
    slooomGH, Dec 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Drewwz
    Drewwz Guest
    Error Code 0x89231014

    Has prevented me from joining parties.
     
    Drewwz, Dec 10, 2017
    #2
  3. SuperTiso
    SuperTiso Guest
    CoD Black Ops 2 Games on Demand Cannot Purchase

    When I went back to my 360 that's been all for hours, I now still can't buy the game at the price I've been trying to buy it at. Now I check the PC Xbox.com only to see it's now at $59.99. There needs to be a resolution to my problem because I wouldn't sold
    my physical copy if I knew you guys weren't going to honor the price of the digital due to some random error code that prevented me from buying it all day.
     
    SuperTiso, Dec 10, 2017
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    Problem prevented me from buying games

    Hi there,

    I'm afraid that once an deal has ended, there is no way to get it for that price again.

    There is a chance some deals might return at some point, but there is no telling when and at what price.

    Sorry for the bad news and lets hope good deals will return soon
     
  5. WPAK Win User

    Problem prevented me from buying games

    Hi there,

    I'm afraid that once an deal has ended, there is no way to get it for that price again.

    There is a chance some deals might return at some point, but there is no telling when and at what price.

    Sorry for the bad news and lets hope good deals will return soon
  6. mcirish3 Win User

    Game pass games simply refuse to launch all hang or crash at startup. Anyone got a real solution and not a canned one?

    Never mind that did not solve the problem. Or to be exact it did solve the problem but created a new problem that prevents me from playing Direct x 12 games. This is so frustrating.
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    How to switch from disk to download?

    You should be able to go to the Store from the Xbox Home and buy the game. Your game saves will still be attached to your gamertag. What issue is preventing you from buying it on your account?
  8. NoTs0 Enzo Win User

    Cannot access Xbox (Beta) PC store

    I've had the exact same issue and have tried reinstalling the app, restarting the PC and the app multiple times. I'm hesitant to buy the game pass for PC at the minute as this issue is preventing me from browsing or getting any games!
  9. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Forum Regs Leaderboard v32 - The Demolition Edition

    I dl UNO and friends for WP8. It good game if they fix the buy that prevents you from playing the card.
Thema:

Problem prevented me from buying games

Loading...
  1. Problem prevented me from buying games - Similar Threads - Problem prevented buying

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. "Your privacy settings prevent chat with some people" Problem

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your privacy settings prevent chat with some people" Problem: I have been playing on my Xbox One for the past hour or so with some friends but there was a problem that occurred and kicked me from the party. When I tried to join back I got a message saying...