Problem paiment
Discus and support Problem paiment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Sorry my english My son 11 old year used my credit card for around 1400$ so i am very confuses So i need a help ..and my question is can i be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by naimabelmehdi, Feb 16, 2019.
Thema:
Problem paiment
Loading...
-
Problem paiment - Similar Threads - Problem paiment
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?
in XboX InsidersHDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment)
in XBoX Accessibilityproblème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment): problème de suppression de moyen de payment [Translate] removal problem of means of payment 9be5a200-2acf-4191-897c-1b98867c3e5d -
Problème paiment [Payment problem]
in XBoX on ConsolesProblème paiment [Payment problem]: J'ai un problème pour renouveller mon abonnement Xbox Game Pass. Ma carte de crédit les fond suffisant et même après avoir contacté ma banque ils me disent que le problème provient de votre côté....