Problem paiment

Discus and support Problem paiment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Sorry my english My son 11 old year used my credit card for around 1400$ so i am very confuses So i need a help ..and my question is can i be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by naimabelmehdi, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Problem paiment

Hi

Sorry my english

My son 11 old year used my credit card for around 1400$ so i am very confuses

So i need a help ..and my question is can i be reimbourse..and how i can do

Please i need a answer or solution about this

Créerons

:)

naimabelmehdi, Feb 16, 2019
  2. naimabelmehdi Win User

Problem paiment

Thank you so much

I ll do it but i was very sad so i deleted the acount xbox of my kid

Can you find it i can send toi my credit card number or the xbox one number any thing you need about my situation so tell me or its ok

I loin xbox défunt

Thx si much
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Problem paiment

Hello, you need to write to online chat technical support, they will need some information from you that is not appropriate to write here to the forum publicly. If the total spend is going to meet everything for a refund, you will get the money back. Only
    this return transaction takes one to two weeks.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Problem paiment

Please DO NOT send any account or credit card information through the forums. To request a refund click

HERE
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Problem paiment

Hi there,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Sadly, we here on the forums do not have the direct tools to assist with billing. You may request a call back from Xbox Support for further assistance.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problem paiment

Hi there Naimabelmehdi,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with purchases on the Microsoft Account. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with account billing.

I recommend to visit the following links.

• Request a refund for a purchase,
      fill in the fields on the form and we’ll review your request promptly.
    • Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing
      in to your Microsoft account.

After you submit your refund request:

You’ll receive a confirmation email and should get a response from the support team within 72 hours.

• To cancel your refund request:Reply
      to the confirmation email requesting cancellation.
    • If you don’t hear back from the support team within 72 hours:Reply
      to the confirmation email requesting an update on the status of your request.
    • To track the status of your refund request:Check
      your Order history.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

Problem paiment

1. Problem paiment - Similar Threads - Problem paiment

2. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  3. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  4. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  5. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  6. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  7. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  8. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  9. problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment)

in XBoX Accessibility
    problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment): problème de suppression de moyen de payment [Translate] removal problem of means of payment 9be5a200-2acf-4191-897c-1b98867c3e5d
  10. Problème paiment [Payment problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème paiment [Payment problem]: J'ai un problème pour renouveller mon abonnement Xbox Game Pass. Ma carte de crédit les fond suffisant et même après avoir contacté ma banque ils me disent que le problème provient de votre côté....