Problem on XBOX One X controller, RB button

Discus and support Problem on XBOX One X controller, RB button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What happened to your strong and resisting products? I had a Xbox One controller during years and it lasts at least 3 or 5 years playing rocket... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stangoku, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Stangoku
    Stangoku Guest

What happened to your strong and resisting products?

I had a Xbox One controller during years and it lasts at least 3 or 5 years playing rocket league.

But 10 months ago i bought a new Xbox One X controller, the button broke in litteraly 1 month.

I sended it to the Microsoft Maintenance Center and they repared (Or changed it idk).

I stopped playing with my new controller because i dont wanted du break it again.

Recently I came back on RL and I took around 3 week to break again.

So here are my questions:

Is it just my controller or is it a common problem?

Why microsoft chose to built cheaper products with 0 innovation in it instead of keeping the last version until they finally bring something new?

Why did you choose to have a good maintenance service instead of resistant products?

Sorry for this salty message it makes me upset to pay 65€ for a barely finished product who took 1 month to be repared every time it broke.

Bye MS.

:)

Stangoku, Oct 6, 2022
  2. XxFaZeDeckxX Win User

How do I fix my LB button is working as RB instead?

The problem with my LB button working as RB button is on my Xbox series x controller
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Can no longer connect to internet/XBox live after years of no problems.

Power down, press and hold the sync button (the small one to link in wireless controllers) and while holding it press the power button.

Continue to hold the sync button until the console is booted up.

Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence: LB-RB-X-LB-RB-X where LB is the Left Bumper and RB is the Right Bumper

Now, retry updating from the USB drive.
  4. OoOoANIMALoOoO Win User

Cannot access the STORE on XBOX ONE

Try A Dash Refresh By Hitting LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X on Your XBOX One Controller.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Dashboard not loading at times.

Power down, press and hold the sync button (the small one to link in wireless controllers) and while holding it press the power button. Continue to hold the sync button until the console is booted up. Go to System Settings and
    choose Storage. On your controller, press the following button sequence: LB-RB-X-LB-RB-X which will cause a reboot and the update will then prompt you once more.
  6. Tony360 Win User

Connecting 360 to Xbox Live Silver

Hi Vinicius,

Thanks for getting back to me and I hope you're well.

I haven't tried to reinstall system updates yet.

I have a couple of questions, though:

-- What do you mean by the "panel button" on the controller? Is that the Xbox button on the controller?

-- Also, when you say go to storage and enter the "following sequence of buttons: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X," does LB and RB refer to the left and right buttons on the directional pad or the left and right trigger buttons?

I really appreciate the help. Sincerely, thanks for being patient with a noob.
Thema:

1. Problem on XBOX One X controller, RB button - Similar Threads - Problem controller button

2. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  3. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  4. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...
  5. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  6. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...
  7. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems: Hi there, I am currently experiencing some problems with my Xbox Elite Controller 2. The current problems I am facing are: - Horrible stick drift on both thumb sticks, even with dead zones...
  9. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c
  10. Button of my control with this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button of my control with this problem: Good morning , I come through this posting asking for a solution to my problem , my LB button are in poor contact , playing PES 2016 recently realized that it was appearing not responding to...