Problem on voice chat group

Discus and support Problem on voice chat group in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everybody, Someone knows if i could make a grup chat at the same xbox series x? I've 2 controllers with 2 accounts and 2 headphones wired at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CristianPueyo Oliva, Jan 4, 2021.

  1. Problem on voice chat group


    Hi everybody,

    Someone knows if i could make a grup chat at the same xbox series x?

    I've 2 controllers with 2 accounts and 2 headphones wired at controllers.

    For playing coop mode i want chat by headphones.

    I try to create a group chat but nothing happends.

    Maybe needs a diferent way to do this or something alse.

    Some help please....

    Thanx

    :)
     
    CristianPueyo Oliva, Jan 4, 2021
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009

    Sorry, I couldn't understand your situation.

    Which group would that be?

    The xbox group would be the voice chat group
  3. denis97g Win User

    Party chat vs in game chat?

    Party chat is a voice chat with only people that you invite or invite you in a group, in-game chat is the chat with everyone that is in the match you're playing in.
  4. NewBlacksmurf Win User

    Anyone else get a NeverWinter Closed Beta Code for xbox one?

    Until TESO arrives I will spend some free time on this. The only oddity is voice chat seems to be n/a during beta but I see the UI supports voice chat in group settings which is awesome.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

    Skype on Xbox 1

    Video Chat is always free with Skype. What you get with the X1 version if you are gold is Group Voice chat, which is a premium service on other devices.
  6. MightyRetroman Win User

    Looking for mature Defiance players.

    Same here, not bothered about a clan though!! But Fellow Ark Hunters that work well in a group and use voice chat.
Thema:

Problem on voice chat group

Loading...
  1. Problem on voice chat group - Similar Threads - Problem voice chat

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Has someone problems with voice chat?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has someone problems with voice chat?: After I update the console with the update of 4 september (Beta ring) the voice chat stopped working. I want to know if someone has my same situation because this never happened to me but I know...
  6. Xbox Game Bar PC voice chat problems

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar PC voice chat problems: I don't understand why no one is talking about it. There are problems with Xbox chat on both Game Bar and console. Constant disconnection problems from everyone when in a party. People appear on...
  7. Fixed: Blue dragon sound problem (no music / no voice) - Xbox (series S)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixed: Blue dragon sound problem (no music / no voice) - Xbox (series S): Hello, Just wanted to share this fix for Blue Dragon on Xbox. It’s an older, lesser-known game, but still great. I had no music — no background music, no battle music, nothing — and couldn’t find...
  8. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

    in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  9. Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.: Hello everyone, for about 3 weeks I have been having a lot of problems when I joined an Xbox party. To begin with, the profile does not load correctly when I join or create a party group (it...
  10. im having problem with microsoft edition roblox voice chat

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    im having problem with microsoft edition roblox voice chat: hello i have the problem,i mean im looking for roblox application in microphone privacy settings but it doesnt show up other applications are there but not roblox and i cant turn on voice chat......