Problem of synchronization of data with the cloud

Discus and support Problem of synchronization of data with the cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello for 2 days I do not arrive any more has to reach has my career, when I played I had a power cut, and thus having to restart my console and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crash2520, Jun 29, 2017.

  1. Crash2520
    Crash2520 Guest

    Problem of synchronization of data with the cloud


    Hello for 2 days I do not arrive any more has to reach has my career, when I played I had a power cut, and thus having to restart my console and the game, he launches me automatically the very first race of the game. Thus and I verify my data save on the
    console, and I sees that my save is always present and intact, but even by restarting the console or even the game, he does not load my career, I have tried to delete her and to synchronize my saving with the cloud but arrived is 99 % she fail. Thus I hoped
    that you have a solution to get back my part because otherwise I risk to lose more than 20 days of game, 495 levels, 380 cars and several million credits.

    Thank you in advance of your help, and excuses me for my deplorable English because I am French.

    :)
     
    Crash2520, Jun 29, 2017
    #1
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Xbox One: State of Decay 2 won't start, even after re-install

    Hi!

    There is probably a problem with data synchronization. Try to delete your
    local saves
    (not Cloud data, but only "Delete from console" option) and restart the game.
     
    DominumStige, Jun 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Forza Horizon 3 achievements recovery

    I have lost all achievements after one year of gaming, due to a problem with synchronization by cloud-HD.

    How i can recovery it ? Is possible do it?

    VINGROX
     
    AlteroMari Tonioli, Jun 29, 2017
    #3
  4. RomkaZzz
    RomkaZzz Guest

    Problem of synchronization of data with the cloud

    RomkaZzz, Jul 10, 2017
    #4
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

    Problem of synchronization of data with the cloud

  6. DominumStige Win User

    Lost saved data? Can’t find a way to choose between new and old?

    Hi!

    If you have overwritten the data then you can not recover old progress. Data with the Cloud are synchronized with the most recent copy of the save. If you chose to use the save on Cloud (which you did not have) then the local data was synchronized with a
    new game.
  7. KhajiBower34 Win User

    My fortnite has corrupted and won't reinstall.

    Yes, of course, the data would be synchronized in the cloud if you do it before changing the MAC (if you are not doing a synchronization)
  8. Edgarour Win User

    Gta V on Xbox I can't get online!

    delete the game data in the console and so the cloud will be forced to synchronize
  9. DominumStige Win User

    Xbox One: State of Decay 2 won't start, even after re-install

    Hi!

    There is probably a problem with data synchronization. Try to delete your
    local saves
    (not Cloud data, but only "Delete from console" option) and restart the game.
Thema:

Problem of synchronization of data with the cloud

Loading...
  1. Problem of synchronization of data with the cloud - Similar Threads - Problem synchronization data

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. I have a problem with cloud synchronization, can you help?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with cloud synchronization, can you help?: Hello, I'm playing Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox, and I keep getting the message: "Cloud synchronization failed due to quota limit" when trying to save my world. I already deleted over 200 MB of...