Problem of subscription Xbox

Discus and support Problem of subscription Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with the subscription Xbox, we bought the subscription with a friend (we have the transfer of license on the account) I possess... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RatedRHaZarD, Oct 10, 2017.

1. RatedRHaZarD
    RatedRHaZarD Guest

Hello

I have a problem with the subscription Xbox, we bought the subscription with a friend (we have the transfer of license on the account) I possess the subscription when my friend is not on the Xbox, but when he cheek I do not possess the subscription I do
    not understand why that does not work, there is that with the subscription, for the games it works very well (it is him who has to buy the subscription)

Sorry for my english

J'ai un problème avec l'abonnement xbox, nous avons acheté l'abonnement avec un ami ( nous avons le transfert de licence sur le compte)Je possède l'abonnement lorsque mon ami n'est pas sur la xbox, mais quand il joue je ne possède pas l'abonnement je ne
    comprends pas pourquoi ça ne fonctionne pas, il y a qu'avec l'abonnement, pour les jeux cela fonctionne très bien ( c'est lui qui a acheter l'abonnement )

:)

RatedRHaZarD, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Sisonss
    Sisonss Guest
    problem with renew of subscription of xbox live

i bought a 3 month xbox live subscription, in the subscitpions part it appears to me that it is not renewed but i can play multiplayer normaly, what can i do to fix the expiration date?, obviously i exchange the code for the subscription

Sisonss, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Anieldvall
    Anieldvall Guest
    Xbox 360 error code: 016971425109

I am having a problem with my xbox 360 subscription. I bought the subscription offered by Microsoft where you could buy an xbox for $100 and pay for Gold membership for two years. Things went well until the summer of 2014. Around July of 2014, the xbox
    stopped working and stated that the subscription was not up to date. I have no idea how to fix this problem, or how to pay the subscription or even the cancellation fee. What can I do to fix this problem.

Anieldvall, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Problem of subscription Xbox

If your friend bought the subscription then your Xbox One would need to be his Home console. That way you would get access to online multiplayer.

Hopefully that is clear because I don't speak French.

Zen Like Calm, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Zen Like Calm Win User

If your friend bought the subscription then your Xbox One would need to be his Home console. That way you would get access to online multiplayer.

Hopefully that is clear because I don't speak French.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with xbox subscription

Since it starts a recurring subscription, you have to be able to show you can make the next payment (even if you plan on turning off auto-renewal). So you either need a credit card/Paypal on file as well or enough funds in your account for the next payment.
  7. Geth Win User

Problem with subscription

What is it saying when you try to enter it?
  8. XBoxpsycho8192 Win User

problem at subscription

This same issue happened to me. What you need to fo is allow the ultimate subscription to fully end. Wait until the day after the noted expiration date on your ultimate subscription. Once you can no longer access parties or online games because you don’t
    have xbox love gold. Try again to buy a subscription. You can also try buying a prepaid card.
  9. S2k.QuAnZ Win User

problem at subscription

Hi M, As you have not yet payed for the Second Subscription, From that I take you only payed the first. Our Services cost money in order to keep the company going However, If you have paid the second you can simply just reply and i will give you further
    assistance. What you should take from this is pay the bill if it requires you to in order to use the Services. Hope I helped.
Thema:

1. Problem of subscription Xbox - Similar Threads - Problem subscription

2. Xbox Game Pass Subscription Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Subscription Problems: So I recently used my Microsoft Rewards points to renew my Xbox Game pass ultimate subscription. However after I redeemed the code and got a confirmation email, but I'm locked out of any of the...
  3. Subscription issues with backup and region problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription issues with backup and region problem: I want to subscribe in game pass and I have a good balance in my Microsoft account but they require a bank card for backup. I'm from a county that is not supported in Xbox....
  4. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate - subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate - subscription problem: I have an active 'xbox game pass ultimate' subscription until 04/08/2021 and unfortunately I cannot install any new games from the XBOX application (on a computer with windows 10). I get a message...
  6. problem to pay a subscription of xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem to pay a subscription of xbox game pass ultimate: I have been looking for 2 hours to pay my unpaid subscription but cannot pay it with a prepaid card if someone could explain it to me because in the managed tab subscribe no possibility of paying...
  7. Problem with xbox subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with xbox subscription: Hello, Today i bought a 10$ xbox gift card and was about to buy game pass ultimate which currently costs 1$. When i get to the cart it lets me pick tge 10$ i have on my Microsoft account but...
  8. Account and subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Account and subscription problem: I've had the game pass on PC for about 4 months now using the console companion. But as of around 2 days ago, even though it took a payment out of my account, it stopped letting me use the games....
  9. Xbox Game Pass subscription problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass subscription problem.: I would like to know how Microsoft subscription management really works, because i've been trying to cancel the Game Pass subscription for a week and nothing successful. In addition, the date...
  10. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...