Problem Minecraft Dungeon with my new computer

Discus and support Problem Minecraft Dungeon with my new computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Dungeon Ultimate edition on Instant Gaming about a year ago on my laptop, after I bought a computer tower, I was able to play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taskmaster021, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Problem Minecraft Dungeon with my new computer

I bought Minecraft Dungeon Ultimate edition on Instant Gaming about a year ago on my laptop, after I bought a computer tower, I was able to play the other minecraft I bought, but if I want to play Minecraft Dungeon, He’s asking me to buy the game again. While it’s exactly the same account ! I need help !

:)

Taskmaster021, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Taskmaster021, if you redeemed the Instant Gaming code on your Microsoft account, click on the link below and go to your Purchase History and see if you can find your game.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. Taskmaster021 Win User

Thank you for answering,

I don’t see minecraft dungeon unfortunately, if I try to reuse the code, it tells me that it has already been used...
  4. TimothyMadel Win User

Family Access to Game Pass

Thanks - I have set the Xbox as the Home Xbox. Turns out this only seems to be a problem with the new Minecraft Dungeons.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft dungeons no longer detects I own the game

Hello, CriticalBackend. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if you purchased the console or the computer version of Minecraft Dungeons?

Also, if you sign in to the Minecraft website (https://minecraft.net/), does it show you that you own Minecraft Dungeons?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  6. André ChristianTron Win User

My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox account

i have the same problem. it stod that i don't have minecraft dungeons on my account
Thema:

1. Problem Minecraft Dungeon with my new computer - Similar Threads - Problem Minecraft Dungeon

2. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java: Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a...
  5. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  6. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  7. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  8. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  9. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...
  10. Problem with Minecraft Dungeon on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Minecraft Dungeon on PC: Hello, could anyone help me with game Minecraft Dungeon on PC? I have message "unable to plasy due to a limit of online game". What type of accounts should I check and which settings should be...