Problem migrating Minecraft account

Discus and support Problem migrating Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to migrate my old Mojang Minecraft account to a Microsoft account I get to the point where I submit a password for the new Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IppoTheHippo, May 22, 2023.

1. IppoTheHippo
    IppoTheHippo Guest

I've been trying to migrate my old Mojang Minecraft account to a Microsoft account I get to the point where I submit a password for the new Microsoft account, but no matter how long I wait or how many times I try I keep receiving this message:

"There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."

I've tried this on two different web browsers (cases cleared), but continue to get the same result. It's rapidly approaching the deadline to migrate and I'm dead in the water. Please advise.

:)

IppoTheHippo, May 22, 2023
  2. WhicloxkQT Win User

Mojang - Microsoft

The problem i'm having is that before migrating accounts I installed minecraft and made a new minecraft account under my microsoft name. I would like to delete that, and then migrate accounts
  3. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

4. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  5. DavidDalström Win User

Two xbox accounts on the same Microsoft account

Hello, I have a similar but different problem. In my case, I migrated a Mojang account to a Microsoft account and ended up with two Xbox profiles. It seemed to me that the migration process created the second profile instead of re-using the existing one.

In the Minecraft Launcher, there are now two Xbox profiles available to choose from. One of them is indeed the migrated account and the other one is not (it contains all the other games associated with this Microsoft account except Minecraft).

I can play the Minecraft game, all realms are visible (own and friends) exactly as before the migration, all good so far. But my own realm has expired despite it being automatically renewed up until the migration (I think the migration terminated the auto subscription).

My problem is now that I can not log into the Minecraft Realms service with the Microsoft account because the default Xbox profile is not the one with the migrated Mojang account. It seems that the Minecraft Realms service makes assumptions about the associated Xbox tag and uses the default to identify the user, or at least it seems that way. It doesn't recognize that a Microsoft account can have several Xbox profiles/tags associated with it.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I change my minecraft account and username data to a different microsoft account?

Hi Uso. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Once a Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it is permanently associated with that account. Unfortunately, you can't change this after migrating.

To clarify, you are having issues accessing Minecraft on the account you migrated it to?
Thema:

1. Problem migrating Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Problem migrating Minecraft

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem migrating my Mojang account: I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not...
  8. having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account: i didnt migrate my minecraft account because i never knew we had to so when i got locked out of my account so i tried to post migrate my account(which i know will get rid of my save progress and i...
  9. too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft: Hi, sorry for my english but I try my best! The first thing is my problem with launcher of MC: even if I buy it I can't run it, same problem with microsoft store. I have problem with connection...
  10. "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account: Dear reader, I have now attempted to migrate a mojang account multiple times but continue to have the same issue even when attempted days apart. "There's a temporary problem There's a...