Problem login battlefront II whit my profile

Discus and support Problem login battlefront II whit my profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi alls. Impossible to login in star wars battlefront II whit my best profile. I have pass ultimate and the game in copy digital and disk. Whit others... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fabriziodovidio, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Problem login battlefront II whit my profile

Hi alls. Impossible to login in star wars battlefront II whit my best profile. I have pass ultimate and the game in copy digital and disk. Whit others profiles I'm login normally but whit my first login (lv max for hero's)it's impossible. The game restart in the main menu (home Xbox X series). Anybody have the same problem? I reset the console 3 times but nothing change. Best regards

:)

fabriziodovidio, Mar 29, 2022
  2. fabriziodovidio Win User

Hi Georges and thanks for reply.

Yes is my main account , I don't have any message of error , simply when i open the game and charge....the game not open and go to Home xbox (x series). when i reset the console i don't erase the games and apps. best regards
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this is weird, your account has some suspension, or the same thing happens with another game, because it could tell you to do a full reset on the console, but do not know how many accounts it has and how many chance of home console you still have.
  4. fabriziodovidio Win User

hello :)

not , I don't think i'm suspension. I can play alls games whit the same account. alls but not BF2. I ask EA support but nothing . He haven't solution. i' m so sad because i have alls the heroes at lv max ( 4 years for ) :(
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this is really weird, try to do a reset by keeping games and App and the first account to put on the console that is the account to which it does not connect, but with that it will become the main.

Hello again, this is really weird, try to do a reset by keeping games and App and the first account to put on the console that is the account to which it does not connect, but with that it will become the main.

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. fabriziodovidio Win User

HI GEORGES

thank you so much for your reply but unlucky.... don' t work. have you any advices?

thank you :)

best regards
Thema:

1. Problem login battlefront II whit my profile - Similar Threads - Problem login battlefront

2. Login problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login problems: Whenever i choose the xbox icon on the epic games login i get "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system". So i go to the xbox.com page and try to login, the...
  3. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  4. Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems: I've been having trouble launching the game through Xbox Gamepass on PC. Before now, I would launch the game and get stuck at main menu after pressing enter. To fix this I would enter task manager...
  5. Call of Duty: World At War on Xbox One, Microsoft login problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: World At War on Xbox One, Microsoft login problems: Hello, I just bought Call of Duty: World at War for my Xbox One. I've played few missions and realised that without logging into Xbox LIVE I cannot save the campaign without logging in. I tried to...
  6. PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem: I have purchased Minecraft on my playstation 4 but when I go to sign into Minecraft it says that I need to buy it and when I go to the screen there is nothing there because I already have...
  7. Minecraft Launcher Login Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Launcher Login Problems: I cannot login in to the Minecraft Launcher. Everytime I try to do so, it results into this "Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires...
  8. how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...: ive had minecraft for over 3 years and never had this problem, cant join multiplayer servers it gives me this error: Unable to login: invalid session (try restarting game and launcher) i tried...
  9. forza horizon 5 login problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 login problem: Hello, I avoid logging into Xbox while downloading and playing Forza Horizon 5, which I purchased on Steam. When I click on login the game throws me to Desktop. Can you help with the problem...
  10. How do I fix this? In EA battlefront 2 yay, login glitch and problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this? In EA battlefront 2 yay, login glitch and problem: So I don’t know why, but I have Star Wars battlefront 2 EA on the Xbox series X and I have an account for EA And it sends me to where I need to put in my EA account email address and it won’t let...