Problem linken PSN and Microsoft account

Discus and support Problem linken PSN and Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't link my Microsoft account with my PSN to olay online. It states that my Microsoft is already linked with another PSN, but I'm certain I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander Jonckheere, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Problem linken PSN and Microsoft account

Can't link my Microsoft account with my PSN to olay online. It states that my Microsoft is already linked with another PSN, but I'm certain I have not linked it with any other account. Could you help me out?

:)

Alexander Jonckheere, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Mojang:

"Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation 4:tm: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

If that is the error prompt that you're getting, according to them as well:

"The solution is to link the PSN ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN ID. Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN ID and vice versa."

If you're positive that this is a mistake, you may need to reach out to them to check the options. Here you go:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Marco De Feo Win User

how do i find out what microsoft account is linked with my psn account?

Sorry but this is unbelievable, everyone knows what email is linked to psn account, the problem here, as on thousands of posts in your support plattform is what MICROSOFT account is linked to psn account.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Finding out what account is linked to my PlayStation.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

the problem is that the entire process is done with psn, in the microsoft account there is no link or any way to remove this link.

tried to talk to PSN support?
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

PlayStation Minecraft Cannot link to Microsoft Account

Unfortunately, you cannot see which PSN account is using the Microsoft account!

The only thing you can try is to check with PSN if there is any possibility to figure out what PSN account is using the Microsoft account,
  6. STICKGUN 98 Win User

Live Gold

welche bucht??? kann mir jmd die seite linken??? thx
Thema:

1. Problem linken PSN and Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Problem linken PSN

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...