Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

Discus and support Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the free movies 2019 app. witch I have a subscription for any movie I try to watch the movies will freeze and stay frozen and won’t continue playing any movies I choose to pic and watch. I have tried restarting my console that didn’t fix the issue so then I tried pressing and holding down the Xbox button on the front of my console until it completely shuts down. then I press the Xbox button on the front of my console to turn it back on when I get to the home screen dashboard I launch the Free movies 2019 app. and when I try to pick a movie to watch the movie still freezes and stays frozen and won’t continue to play the movie the only troubleshooting step that now temporarily fixes the freezing issue with the Free movies 2019 app. is to press the Xbox button on my controller to bring up the guide when the guide comes up I scroll over to where the settings tab is then I go to where it says settings. then I go to where it says console info then I go to where it says reset console while keeping my games and apps. then when I get to the home screen dashboard I launch the Free movies 2019 app. then when I now pic any movie to watch the movie continues to play without getting a freezing screen.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jan 12, 2020
  2. DeboDD Win User

I get "update in progress" when launching an app.

How long does the console reset and keep my games and apps take? I've started it, but haven't see anything indicating it is completed.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

I get "update in progress" when launching an app.

For such cases, our suggestion here, attempt a Soft Factory Rest Xbox Support by selecting the following:
    Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
  4. xSpecOpsxMOBSTR Win User

All purchases with Xbox video have disappeared...

Little problem here! On the xbox recent update I went to my videos to purchase a movie. All my movies are deleted. I did all that bs stuff xbox told me to do. 3 times now, can't buy no movies,or rent them or stream them.All they did was give me a month free
    live. Wth. Nobody has contacted me back to resolve a solution to this problem. This problem has been going over a month now and I'm getting pretty frustrated now
  5. Addison2thousand Win User

Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

I found another app now how do these apps get on the store?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movies-box-free-movies-tv/9p9g8d3hj5dr?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. Addison2thousand Win User

Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

I found another app now how do these apps get on the store?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movies-box-free-movies-tv/9p9g8d3hj5dr?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
Thema:

Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

1. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch... - Similar Threads - Problem progressively getting

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our...: My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our accounts so he can play where I stopped, how can we both play the same game but have our own personal...
  8. X box one Brothers in arms problem with save progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box one Brothers in arms problem with save progress: X box one does not keep progress after days. goes to the beginning 2a9bdcb7-cecf-4e73-9efd-02ffc5f91a1c
  9. Problem successes and progress Unravel HELP !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem successes and progress Unravel HELP !: Hello please excuse my spelling not speaking English I am obliged to use a translator, then here is I have enormous one concerns, I bought games Unravel I have approximately to play 15 hours...
  10. Problem with an achievement of L.A Noire, 100% progress and is blocked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with an achievement of L.A Noire, 100% progress and is blocked.: The achievement is 100% complete but still blocked. The concrete achievement is "No Rest for The Wicked" Complete all cases on the Vice desk. Two days ago I finished all the cases, and did not...