Problem in joining a server

Discus and support Problem in joining a server in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm having a difficulty in joining our server(multiplayer server), but I can join other servers(games servers) in minecraft. When I tried to join our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by THEdarkestzero, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Problem in joining a server

I'm having a difficulty in joining our server(multiplayer server), but I can join other servers(games servers) in minecraft. When I tried to join our server, it is said that XUID does not match (possible impersonation attempt) what does that mean? How can I fix it?

:)

THEdarkestzero, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Problems joining servers

The servers I have problem with are the PGRM(number) servers. The rest I can connect fine in the europe servers.
  3. CardiOx2 Win User

Problems joining servers

Was a problem 1 year + with MOH. Won't be addressed/fixed any time soon but they'll happily charge the extra $$ for an Online pass that works 'most' of the time. EA is happy with half-hearted service so long as people keep paying for the games. Until they
    are held accountable on a monetary level, it will continue.

Mo0nd0gy: Who's servers? The COD series isn't on dedicated servers; it's hosted by users.
  4. Xboxfan5167 Win User

Problems joining servers

Im new to BF3...just opened it up today...the first 4 times I tried I got the connections error message. But then the next few games were fine.
  5. SpreadinMayo Win User

Problems joining servers

seems like its getting worse today. I've also noticed EVERY game i've joined in the past 4 or so hours its SUPER LAGGY.

god EA pull your $$$$ together. not only did they release a game thats glitchy and unfinished they just had to mess with the servers too.

I have the Karkand maps as well
  6. Out5hined Win User

Problems joining servers

It was annoying finding a server I could join through the browser...I had no issue with quick match though. I was able to play on that server for like 10 games in a row.
Thema:

Problem in joining a server

1. Problem in joining a server - Similar Threads - Problem joining server

2. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  3. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  4. Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs: Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs, while it's not every game only games like Risk of Rain 2 and Terraria where the issues happens. When we try...
  5. Unable to join the multiplayer of the game, what is the problem, given that I have an Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the multiplayer of the game, what is the problem, given that I have an Xbox...: Unable to join the multiplayer of the game, what is the problem, given that I have an Xbox Live subscription forza 3 Windows ac441740-338b-4595-9ca3-595143c7555d
  6. Join Fortnite Crew Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join Fortnite Crew Problem: Epic Games, I have tried to join the fortnite crew, but for some reason it is not letting me, it is asking me for an adult, and when my mom came to my room, she couldn’t get it to work either....
  7. gamepass join problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass join problem: gamepass,,,, i joined game pass and want to join minecraft through game pass and already paid 1$ for every month, but now it is saying it is problem to join Minecraft through game pass...
  8. Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass): Hello, I need help on an issue in the xbox application. When I try to join my friend (here in the exemple I tried to accept the invitation on gangbeast from my mate) A pop up appear saying :...
  9. Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BobbySinghz [link] [comments]
  10. Problème pour rejoindre le serveur de mes amis[Translation-Problem to join my friends' server]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour rejoindre le serveur de mes amis[Translation-Problem to join my friends' server]: Bonjour/Bonsoir, j’ai mis a jour Minecraft sur PS4 et mes amis aussi. Nous avons tous un compte microsoft lié a notre compte Minecraft, mes amis arrivent a se rejoindre entre eux mais de mon côté...